The Evil Has Been Unleashed

Unbeliever

unPod - the DarkSide, is an advanced iTunes/WinAmp 2.x/5 remote that shows song title, artist, album title, bitrate and current time. All of the iPod`s buttons are functional. There are some slight corners i had to cut, so Menu button opens your media player (iTunes or WinAmp) (instead of going a step backward like with the real iPod).

Left side of the scroll wheel reduces sound volume, right one increases it.

The middle button is an internet shortcut that leads you to Aqua-Soft.org, my favourte community.

The battery meter is actually a CPU usage meter (or a WinAmp visualizer plugin depending on the config) but u can change it in editor to whatever you want. I personally don`t like scrolling text for song/artist/album but since people requested it i have included both versions.

unPod was planned to be iTunes exclusive but since users requested a WinAmp port,  I`ve completly redone the unPod from scratch, for both iTunes and WinAmp. I also made some nice improvements that were added to unPod - The DarkSide. There are 30 configs that should cover all of your request.

EDIT: I tried and failder miserably. I learned my lesson - NEVER TRY!

EDIT2: Moved all configs to the upper left corner so pple with lower resolutions can see them and move them where they want. Also added 2 blue wheel visualisers for unPod.

Link is up!

Walk the dark side - i know i won`t anymore

This was the original release post:

Torn between my own deamons and angels, my soul was in hell. The Darkness i have fallen into, has taken my soul and my mind. The deamon in my head was pulling me to the DarkSide, the angel in my heart was leading me to the light. Under this pressure my strenght has weakened and my body has died, and all my life was sublimed into my legacy. What was left of my life is now yours. The DarkSide is unleashed.

post-1068-1075159496_thumb.jpg

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by Seph@Jan 27 2004, 12:39 AM

I love it too......it was really cool to see this excitement. And I'm telling you, it's that good that it runs on my G5! :lol:

God, talk about switching sides Seph, that is one hell of a G5 then!!

Originally posted by Aqua-girl@Jan 27 2004, 03:32 AM

PS: i did like the tension though...

People, really, Unbeliever has been working his ass off to create this config, running to people about conflicts with certain configs inside it, (there are 28 of them for you taht dont know). Besides from that he has anxiously prepared a very thought-trough plot ot get you guys interested in it, to get some mysticism around it (I for one enjoyed it VERY much and will be glad to work on such a scheme again ;)).

Show a little bit of community-mind or at least some respect for what Unbeliever has done for US and has worked so much for.

Thank you Unbeliever, Thank you Pe7er, and everyone else behind the config/mystic plot ;)

by Seph - People, really, Unbeliever has been working his ass off to create this config, running to people about conflicts with certain configs inside it, (there are 28 of them for you taht dont know). Besides from that he has anxiously prepared a very thought-trough plot ot get you guys interested in it, to get some mysticism around it (I for one enjoyed it VERY much and will be glad to work on such a scheme again ;)).

Show a little bit of community-mind or at least some respect for what Unbeliever has done US and has worked so much for.

Thank you Unbeliever, Thank you Pe7er, and everyone else behind the config/mystic plot ;)

since this has been a complete disaster, at least i know now that i`ll have a good carrier in marketing. :cry:

Thanks to those who helped and supported me ;)

i`ll be on Titanic if you need me :D :moon:

EDIT: Thanks Seph and thanks Pe7er! Without you guys i would have never finished this whole damn thing (maybe i shouldn`t have :banging: ). Thanks for supporting me, and for not making this my last config :cry:

Originally posted by Seph@Jan 27 2004, 01:04 AM

People, really, Unbeliever has been working his ass off to create this config, running to people about conflicts with certain configs inside it, (there are 28 of them for you taht dont know). Besides from that he has anxiously prepared a very thought-trough plot ot get you guys interested in it, to get some mysticism around it (I for one enjoyed it VERY much and will be glad to work on such a scheme again ;)).

Show a little bit of community-mind or at least some respect for what Unbeliever has done US and has worked so much for.

I think it was me :blink::blink: Oh well, you must be Batman. People listen to Seph and take a closer look at this thing, it's really awesome! That red thing on one of the black iPods is a visual for Winamp!!! :woot:

[AL-SAHAF] This is awesome man, great release, really

I appreciate the tremendous hard work and dedication you put in this!![/AL-SAHAF]

No serious, didn't meant to be rude, good work just not my thing...

Maybe i was expecting to much in a visual way...

For sure is that you would make a great career in marketing ;)

trust me, if anything more could have been done in the visualisation field, i would have done it. i spent hrs looking for a good plugin but couldn`t find any, but well, one can`t please everyone :canadian:

DAMN Just saw that the darkPod is messed up! It`s not the same size as the original pe7er! Things are jus getting better :cry:

Originally posted by Unbeliever@Jan 27 2004, 01:26 AM

DAMN Just saw that the darkPod is messed up! It`s not the same size as the original pe7er! Things are jus getting better :cry:

Do a quick edit and edit your deviation. Cheer up, boy!

Great work Unbeliever!!! :woot:

At last... the dark side is here... Hail, the dark one. :rule:

@Seph: You are REALLY enjoying yourself today, eh? :naughty:

@Pe7er: :woot: You've got company!

@Unbeliever: /me pushing unbeliever towards the throne *whispers* Go... go sit next to the King of Samurize... >.:lol: