Stefanka's System File Fixes

First off, I decided to start a new thread just to make it a little bit more easier. This thread was created so I or anyone who has updated Stefanka's beautiful masterpeice system mods and files. Such as dialogs, messed up Icons, etc... If you used batchmod to install Sefanka's files you will know what I mean.

I'm going to post as I go, meaning as soon as I finish a mod I'll post it in this thread, Probably by just editing/updating this post.

The Shutdown and Logoff Dialog fix:

The shutdown dialog problem. Here's a screenshot:

shutdown.jpg

The logoff dialog problem. Here's a screenshot:

logoff.jpg

If you want the .dll's PM or e-mail me at [email protected]. If anyone has host pace and would like to host these files for me, it would be much appreciated.

Thank you Stefanka for releasing such gorgeous system mods.

[EDIT] I really need somewhere to host these since I cannot send some files due to them being to large in size [/EDIT]

If you need hosting space for any these English files, I'm your man. Just PM me if you're interested :)

EDIT: If you could mention on AquaXP that I'm willing to host, that would be much appreciated. I'm not actually a member there :shy:

Originally posted by StefanKa@Jan 9 2004, 05:46 PM

But he dont have an Installer. :(

I think.

no, I don't know how to make an installer, so you'll have to replace the files yourself unless someone make an installer. And for the pack, I still looking for the last file (adobe gama.cpl) to complete the pack (I dont have that file on my comp) so if you have the file, please send it to me. Here's my email [email protected]

Originally posted by duyvan82@Jan 9 2004, 07:51 PM

no, I don't know how to make an installer, so you'll have to replace the files yourself unless someone make an installer. And for the pack, I still looking for the last file (adobe gama.cpl) to complete the pack (I dont have that file on my comp) so if you have the file, please send it to me. Here's my email [email protected]

in this file is only replased one Icon. They can do it self.

Originally posted by duyvan82@Jan 9 2004, 06:51 PM

Yeah you dont need to change it really, just one icon like stefanka said.

Originally posted by Gyurza@Jan 10 2004, 01:26 AM

Como hago para remplasar my system files..

Tengo stefanka's Files downloaded.. tambien tengo el Replacer bajado.

Cual abro primero?

Se installan los files solos?

Cual es el procedimiento?

A;guien por favor ilumineme :rolleyes:

:blink: Espanol?

Originally posted by Gyurza@Jan 9 2004, 07:26 PM

Como hago para remplasar my system files..

Tengo stefanka's Files downloaded.. tambien tengo el Replacer bajado.

Cual abro primero?

Se installan los files solos?

Cual es el

A;guien por favor ilumineme :rolleyes:

?No hablas nada ingles?

Si no hablas ingles, no puedo ayudarte con el procedimiento -_-

Si hablas ingles, pero no lo hablas bien, descarga "Batchmod" y lees los instrucciones para usar StefanKa's files

(mi teclado no tiene accentos) :banging:

• 2 weeks later...