:: Therealduckie.net - Relaunched -

Duckie

:: therealduckie.net

In cooperation with Timan and Shak, I have ALSO revamped my site, therealduckie.net.

It's official relaunch was Dec 31st at midnight.

Here's what's new:

1. Games Page Update

a. All new layout

b. Twice as many games

c. Features, How-to's and more

2. Image Gallery update

a. All new layout

b. thumbnail view

c. New pics added

3. Front Page re-design

a. Active news

b. New Links

c. ALOT more

The list goes on and on.

Visit :: therealduckie.net TODAY

And Join the forums. That way you have a place to bring up all that nonsense that ISNT related to Mac OS that you always try to post here. :P

Duckie

:woot:

Mentioned it before on the well-done site, and shall mention it again here!!! >.:wub:

Yea, nice skins too. Rulez all... :who's your daddy:

Congrats Duckie on the opening of your new site! (Y)

And may the number of members spawn like rabbits! :lol:

(Oops, sounds a little ambiguous... :naughty: )

Originally posted by wizard@Jan 3 2004, 01:57 PM

will Off-Topic be the thing of the past?

I HOPE so, at least on these boards.

take all that crap about new games and god and politics to my boards where it's ok.

this is an aqua board, and should be for Aqua ONLY.

Now, noone has an excuse.

Originally posted by wizard@Jan 3 2004, 11:57 AM

will Off-Topic be the thing of the past?

Say it aint' so! We'll be banished!!!! Banished I tell you!!!! :blink:

In this world gone mad, we won't spank the monkey - the monkey will spank us! And after the fall of man, these monkey f***s'll start wearing our clothes and rebuilding the world in their image! OH and only those as super smart as me will be left alive to bitterly cry - DAMN YOUS! Goddamn yous all to hell!

>.<

/me takes out the Jay & Silent Bob DVD out of the laptop and steps away from it quietly... Sorry...

While it's a nice site and all, I REALLY think the site skin should be changed. The Panther forum/site skin is getting played out really bad lately. AXP, A-S, and now Duckie's site all look exactly the same. I'd like to see a forum skin based off of Aluminum Alloy or Apple Chrome, that would be cool.

Otherwise good job.

Originally posted by flyakite@Jan 3 2004, 10:40 PM

While it's a nice site and all, I REALLY think the site skin should be changed.  The Panther forum/site skin is getting played out really bad lately.  AXP, A-S, and now Duckie's site all look exactly the same.  I'd like to see a forum skin based off of Aluminum Alloy or Apple Chrome, that would be cool.

Otherwise good job.

maybe you missed my front page option for skin selection?

and AXP's?

And Aqua-Softs?

Originally posted by wizard@Jan 3 2004, 06:57 PM

But, with the launch of this, will Off-Topic be the thing of the past?

*screaming in panic*

NO, NO, NO

*swinging back and forth, whispering*

this is not happening, this is not happening, ...

now back on topic :D

great site, really apreciate ur effort Duckie (Y)

guess amnesia, wiz, gill, seph, myuu and i will become regulars :lol:

PS Looks like ur gonna hv to change ur sig wiz, i guess we`ll all be kicked out of AS ;):(

No I'm aware of skin selection, but I'm just tired of seeing the same default skin everywhere. If you're going to take the time to make a site, at least be a little different and don't be like everyone else.

It's a great site, I'd just like to see something different for once, without having to change it myself.

Originally posted by flyakite@Jan 4 2004, 12:37 AM

No I'm aware of skin selection, but I'm just tired of seeing the same default skin everywhere.  If you're going to take the time to make a site, at least be a little different and don't be like everyone else.

It's a great site, I'd just like to see something different for once, without having to change it myself.

ok, my images are different. so are Timans and Shaks

we all used our own images for the skins