My Photos...

Work on the depth of field, avoid shooting clouds (there are zillions of billions of photos with clouds) or try to make it REALLY original (in terms of colour mainly, it's more difficult).

And um...do you really need titles? Or maybe try a little bit surrealistic, less descriptive - it usually looks cool and is mysterious :naughty:

Other than that: (Y)

those photos are really nice! very pro ;) drips, worried and crayole are my favourites :lol: keep em commin'!!! (Y)

Edit.. is there anyway you could host the real size photos? a bigger! one to make some walls out of them (for personal use of course) :rolleyes:

Originally posted by zone@Jan 1 2004, 05:07 PM

Edit.. is there anyway you could host the real size photos? a bigger! one to make some walls out of them (for personal use of course)  :rolleyes:

Sure, here are the original JPEGs, at 2048 x 1536 resolution. 56K warning, there're each about 1 MB in size! I'd love to see any wallpapers anyone is interested in making, just let me know before you release!

Colorblind

Drips

Incomplete

Look Up

Take a Peek

Worried

Originally posted by Pe7er@Jan 2 2004, 12:49 AM

Work on the depth of field, avoid shooting clouds (there are zillions of billions of photos with clouds) or try to make it REALLY original (in terms of colour mainly, it's more difficult).

[...]

I completely agree, although, for the camera he's using, he's not done a bad job with the depth of field...

Once I can afford to get a nice digital SLR, then I'll be doing some nice abstract photography... I used'a really enjoy it when I was at school, but really hated developing my own pictures 'cos I ended up smelling like a real photographer -_-

I'm looking at either a Canon EOS 300D ("Digital Rebel" to the Americans out there) or an EOS 10D (depending on how much money I've got left, after I've bought my next computer)...

I've had very good experience with Canons in the past, and their recent CCDs seem to be well accepted.

Originally posted by [LOF

skinnylegs,Jan 2 2004, 09:33 AM]

That reminds me of the movie, "Schindler's List."

yes, it's cliche

edit/ forgot to mention you have some really nice pics there (Y) (Y) .

redit/ titles and frames are HUGE, though