Why Are Axp And As Using The Same Ugly Skin?

Guest CyberWoofer

Originally posted by ji eun@Jan 2 2004, 10:17 AM

You and a lot of others (like me) for sure.  Hopefully he'll update it if that's what's required.

I know of two bugs that have been there since the skin was released....but what suggestions would you have for a *possible* revision?

-godpunk

Bugs: 1) no fast reply button; 2) ?

Ideas for *possible* revision: 1) plastic buttons and widgets; 2) My Controls · 0 New Messages · View New Posts · My Assistant at the bottom of the screen, too; 3) platicky / aquafied "quote" box (however that might look?!?!?!)

Anyone else?

Originally posted by ji eun@Jan 2 2004, 09:13 PM

Bugs: 1) no fast reply button; 2) ?

Ideas for *possible* revision: 1) plastic buttons and widgets; 2) My Controls · 0 New Messages · View New Posts · My Assistant at the bottom of the screen, too; 3) platicky / aquafied "quote" box (however that might look?!?!?!)

Anyone else?

1) Fast reply is working fine.

2) My Controls are left as links so its less image heavy

3) Maybe for IBF2.x

Originally posted by Timan@Jan 3 2004, 11:55 AM

1) Fast reply is working fine.

2) My Controls are left as links so its less image heavy

3) Maybe for IBF2.x

1) see attached image; In Godpunk's skin, fast reply works but has never displayed properly (it's just me?)

2) you can just repeat the (imageless) links at the bottom above the google ads or thereabouts to reduce clicking or scrolling is what i mean

post-5545-1073100074_thumb.jpg

A fast reply button was never made because at the time that I made the skin, fast reply was disabled in all forums.

As for the more "plasticy" buttons, you're looking at em. I made all the theme's button's with resource taken straight from Panther. I can do a little to make it look more Pantherish, but believe me, you don't want everything plasticy- I've seen it, and it makes the board look dull, flat, and boring.

I might do a revision of my theme (if Timan lets me), at which time I'll fix current bugs, as well as add some new eye candy.

-godpunk

Originally posted by godpunk@Jan 3 2004, 12:56 PM

I might do a revision of my theme (if Timan lets me), at which time I'll fix current bugs, as well as add some new eye candy.

That's the ticket. :excited: Would be a shame to lose the skin outright.