1000 Osx Style Pngs

flyakite

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by flyakite@Dec 22 2003, 09:58 PM

Welcome to Leechville.  I don't expect everyone to respond, but it upsets me that most people here just leech off of EVERYTHING.  Not just with my stuff, everyone's.  Developers appreciate the support, and like to hear comments/suggestions.

What?! I already thanked you for the system file pack(s), what more do you need!

J/K of course. :6

I don't mind thanking you again (Y) and again (Y) and again.

You do so much to make me use a lot of time sifting through icon after icon. And I enjoy every bit of it.

I don't have any comments for you, only praise. The entire pack o' icons is nicely organzied into folders. I also enjoy the PNG only option, then I can use my PS action to make icons with only 48x48, 32x32 24x24(maybe) and 16x16 sizes. I don't have to go in and clean out icons that have sizes I don't use.

hey chris i'll gladly host for you. but can you quickly show me how to setup a ftp on my ehost account that doesn't give everyone access to my page files.

msn me about it if your interested. i'd be honored to be the flyakite mirror for all your jobs as long as the bandwidth doesn't get too crazy (10gb limit)

Originally posted by LoofyGun@Dec 30 2003, 07:01 AM

I will delete the thumbs.db files and re-upload the file. Thanks for the heads up Martin.

Yes, be sure to switch to icon view in all the folders before you delete including the folder you are in when you are viewing the main folder you are going to re-archive. Else you just get the thumbs.db files again. I don't know if you are familiar with solid archiving but it is an option in winrar that supercompresses everything.