Yz ToolBar themes

Goku

I want to release this theme, but it take me like forever to contact th0re to get his permission (since i use his theme as guided template). maybe th0re's busy following some thongs :rolleyes:

oh, can i get the permission from Goku? Are th0re's theme ang Goku's theme the same???

iTunes-toolbar.jpg

LINK REMOVED

thankz th0re for letting this theme to be released :own:

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I made one, but I wondering how to contact Max Rudberg before post it. Posting in his forum is the only way?

Max (aka Almighty Guru of Mac OS X's themes) is the original creator so I want his aproval before. I hope you understand me :D

aamini.jpg

Click to enlarge

MozillaFirebird bar

IE bar

Explorer bar

Some icons made by me because the original theme have not the same buttons that windows have. The original ones are ripped from the original Mac OS X theme (including Safari ones -> used in MozillaFirebird).

BTW I made my AA msstyle copy borderless (at last I know how :nuts:) and used a Lynchknot's MozillaFirebird theme as template to translate AA buttons to MozillaFirebird ;)

Please someone help me to contact Max :baby: and we will enjoy this toolbar

P.S.: I am **** in this forum's world, emails, copyrights. I am graphic designer so it's very easy for me do this kind of things. I have a lots of Mac's stuff, but I don't know how to deal with author's rights and those things, that's because I never posted nothing :( Excuse me. BTW I speak spnaish and this is another trouble.

hi all love the work and effort you have all done but can anyone help me

on this page http://www.aqua-soft.org/board/index.php?s...wtopic=84&st=30

and here http://www.aqua-soft.org/board/index.php?s...wtopic=84&st=45

there are two pictures.

I was woundering how do you get the lines in the window i dont mean the taskbar i mean the window where the icons are how do you get it from a plain white window to a lined picture window

thanks hope someone can help

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys.. IM a ****ie and a MAC guy with Windows overtones..LOL anyway... my G4Hard drive broke and while Im awaiting a NEW I found ALL this FABULOUS stuff!! I LOVE the bar at the top in the theme!! but I have NO idea how to install it... any help??? I have Y'z Dock with some icons (havin a little trouble with that too.. but HEY Im new!hehehe) anyway.. can anyone help me with this?? I just installed.. STYLEXP running Panther 2004 and Y'z Dock and Aquapsp1 final

THANKS!

Den

Originally posted by dparham@Oct 24 2003, 01:37 AM

Hey guys.. IM a ****ie and a MAC guy with Windows overtones..LOL anyway... my G4Hard drive broke and while Im awaiting a NEW I found ALL this FABULOUS stuff!! I LOVE the bar at the top in the theme!! but I have NO idea how to install it... any help??? I have Y'z Dock with some icons (havin a little trouble with that too.. but HEY Im new!hehehe) anyway.. can anyone help me with this?? I just installed.. STYLEXP running Panther 2004 and Y'z Dock and Aquapsp1 final

THANKS!

Den

Panther 2004 ??????'

Where did you find that one?? are you talking about the theme ????

tell me please i want to use that one please.