[re-release] Brushed & Dark Weather Widgets

Pe8er

Heeello! What should be done is done and delivered:

weathershot.jpg

Info:

1. It uses XML engine what means it'll work for one week until weather.com messes the code again :lol: Seriously: it should work forever.

2. Location changing: edit the vbs. Info is there.

3. That crappy large image - it's HAZE. Yes, weather in Wroclaw is that awful and cold :cry:

4. More on images - you can choose between 2 sets: OLD and NEW. Edit vbs to set it up. On screenshot you can see old images, IMO a lot better than the new.

Credits:

1. Jugde - for the script and the idea :bow:

2. BadBoy - for XML script version :bow:

3. Duckie and Apple - for brushed look :bow:

4. Shinobi and CarbonPro msstyles authors - for inspiration :bow:

Download:

1. Widgets - 6 included - here!

2. Digital font - I didn't include Lucida Grande cos everyone should have it - here!

3. PSD files - here!

Thanks.goes.to.CaRrIcK.for.hosting. (Y)

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

as usual, i love the dark blue... i was wondering, though, with the recent release of the compositex theme and aluminum alloy (both with the orangish volcanic colors), is it possible to release a version that would style well with them... i tried to do it in photoshop, but i kinda suck. but here's kind of what i'm going for. if you can, super, if not, i guess i'll have to live with my suckiness. (Y)

sh##, sorry for triple posting. Here's an update:

wupdate.jpg

Starting from left:

1. Rusty Medieval Weather Widget. My favourite :D

2. Dark Volcanic Weather Widget.

3. Three CompositeX We..blah blah ;)

Download:

1. Skins: - here - all in one zip. Only new backgrounds and their configs. If you want the rest - links are above.

2. Font used in medieval widget - here

3. PSDs for medieval and CompositeX - here

:naughty:

Originally posted by Pe7er@Oct 23 2003, 10:31 PM

Heeello! What should be done is done and delivered:

weathershot.jpg

Info:

1. It uses XML engine what means it'll work for one week until weather.com messes the code again :lol: Seriously: it should work forever.

2. Location changing: edit the vbs. Info is there.

3. That crappy large image - it's HAZE. Yes, weather in Wroclaw is that awful and cold :cry:

4. More on images - you can choose between 2 sets: OLD and NEW. Edit vbs to set it up. On screenshot you can see old images, IMO a lot better than the new.

Credits:

1. Jugde - for the script and the idea :bow:

2. BadBoy - for XML script version :bow:

3. Duckie and Apple - for brushed look :bow:

4. Shinobi and CarbonPro msstyles authors - for inspiration  :bow:

Download:

1. Widgets - both included - here!

2. PSD files - feel free to modificate - here!

3. Digital font - I didn't include Lucida Grande cos everyone should have it - here!

Hi

No Download >.< :nuts:

post-6460-1067037388_thumb.jpg

Originally posted by sciphan@Oct 25 2003, 01:34 AM

The medievil is the best I've seen bar none.  This rocks.  Thanks for such great talent in photoshop and for such a keen eye for art.  One problem though, I cannot get the link for the psds to work.

Thank you all! :bow:

Sorry for that link to medieval psds....It just disappeared from the server! Black magic!

Well everything is up now. If other links stop working it's not my fault. Try again and again. Black magic :ninja: :naughty:

Originally posted by Pe7er@Oct 25 2003, 08:05 PM

Thank you all! :bow:

Sorry for that link to medieval psds....It just disappeared from the server! Black magic!

Well everything is up now. If other links stop working it's not my fault. Try again and again. Black magic :ninja:  :naughty:

The link to the skin is still not working. :(

Originally posted by Kurt871@Oct 26 2003, 05:34 PM

peter,.it.looks.like.the.file.isnt.on.your.server.btw.my.space.bar.is.messed.up.

too(savanna)

:lol:

Damn Savanna! Damn internet! That file just disappeared! I uploaded it again, so COME DOWNLOAD PEOPLE!!!! :order:

btw: wtf is going on with these keyboard bugs? It Pisses me off, truly! (now P is gone, I have to coPy n' Paste it :rant: )