[release] Konfabulator Weather Script Mod

Pe8er

Hey people... :surfer dude:

It took half an hour, please welcome the splendid Brushed Weather Config with a little digital clock :D:D :

shot.jpg

(shot's stable now)

Feats:

- It's configured for Wroclaw, Poland. Just edit desktopweather.vbs and input your location.

- It gets cache files every 10 minutes.

- You need to have Lucida Grande and Lucida Mac Type 1 fonts /edit: due to lots of requests, fonts are available here

- be patient and reload this thing for a couple of times if it doesn't want to work. Remember, Samurize tends to be very stubborn. And see following posts for some help.

Credits:

- Duckie for QCD skin (I was studying it to get my skin looking as close as possible /using Photoshop styles/)

- Judge for his awesome Weather script

- Samurize masters who teached me how to configure this damn thing :own:

- author of digital clock config for his great font idea

Get it here or here or even here or even even here!

(thanks guys for hosting :boob shake: )

More feedback appreciated! :lol: :evil:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Flarex@Sep 22 2003, 10:36 PM

this is so beutiful and it works.

PS: czesc ja tez jestem z polski.

Powitać :D:lol: To jest nas już trzech (jeszcze Pedros) Pozdrowionka :lol::lol:

To all: thanks for your goooooooood words! You make me happy! :baby: :P:D

Another shot:

shot.jpg

Another link: here!

(the first one should work in an hour or so. You guys killed the site transfer :D )

@Blade: I work on 1600x1200. It's soooo strange that it doesn't show to ya. Maybe try to run config and find it there or just un-check 'use designed postion' in right-click samurize menu

@Miroslaus: hahaaaa, zmusiłem Cię do napisania pierwszego posta! :D

@All: THANKS for comments :lol:

:nuts: :nuts: :nuts: AHHH sh## :nuts: :nuts: :nuts:

Sorry guys my hosts are free and therefore transfer is limited. If anyone wants it - send me an email - giger AT oborniki DOT net

People who downloaded it already - PLEASE host it somewhere!

Originally posted by Pe7er@Sep 22 2003, 09:22 PM

@Blade: I work on 1600x1200. It's soooo strange that it doesn't show to ya. Maybe try to run config and find it there or just un-check 'use designed postion' in right-click samurize menu

a partial solution. Please consider what I say above ;)

Thanks for the script. I likes very much :D

Originally posted by MonkSD@Sep 23 2003, 12:41 AM

Great script, I love it, thanks Pe7er.

Question: I've changed the script to my city , but how come under the temperature number still says Wroclaw, Poland?

BTW, I've uploaded the script onto my site, here is another LINK. :D

:blink: Weird. It's not static...you should restart and refresh it for a couple of times. It's Samurize, you know ;)

And....No! Don't input zipcode! Input city, country there! If you'r frome San Diego, type 'San Diego, USA' (not sure about hte country - maybe United States or maybe United States of America?) Try that. And remember - lots of refreshing, reloading and approx. 10 min. waiting for the cache files to be downloaded.

this is amazing how fast downloads are going. I'd like to congratulate you again Pe7er. The thing that did it was the gui. There are loads of weather widgets out there but the second i looked at the gui i knew that i wanted it. I unistalled samurize long time before, but i installed it again just for this widget and i don't regret it.

PS: linka zmieńiłem na stronie głównej. :D