[release] Snow E2 System Pack

Hello people, i've do it.

This is a new Shell32.dll snowe2, based on Pack's, it has all of changes he made (words,dialogs,etc) with SNOWE2 icons made by Sascha Höhne.

So here ya go, enjoy it and post your suggestions please.

Click Here to download it

Original shell32 by Pack

SnowE2 icons by Sascha Höhne http://rad-e8.com/

EDIT:

THIS IS FOR WINDOWS XP PRO - ENGLISH WITH SP1 INSTALLED. I DON'T KNOW IF THIS GONNA WORK IN OTHER VERSION OR OTHER LANGUAGE.

Originally posted by dreamz@Sep 20 2003, 10:17 PM

well, i just wanted to get an idea of what it looked like.  like maybe take a screenshot of your desktop with the delete dialog, the start menu, and etc. showing.

but maybe i'll just download it.  thanks again.  :)

well, it only modified the icons, all of them.

But for other changes, i need to mod other dll's.

I'll do it, but not for the moment ;)

ahhhhhhhhh help, i replaced all 3 files with replacer, and i cant login to my computer anymore!! i get the following errors :rant: :

winlogon.exe - Entry point not found

The procedure entry point AssocIsDangerous could not be located in the dynamic link library SHLWAPI.dll

after clicking ok to that i get

The Logon User Interface DLL msgina.dll failed to load.

then all i can do is restart :( :( :(

i cant get in through safe mode or anything wth can i do?? :nuts:

Also just to put this in the open, jumpers i don't blame you for any of this so don't worry that im mad :6 its the first time i tried to change these types of files and i very easily could have done it wrong. If i can't figure it out, i needed to do a reformat on my laptop anyways i guess :lol:

Originally posted by chino@Sep 21 2003, 05:05 AM

Also just to put this in the open, jumpers i don't blame you for any of this so don't worry that im mad  :6  its the first time i tried to change these types of files and i very easily could have done it wrong.  If i can't figure it out, i needed to do a reformat on my laptop anyways i guess  :lol:

ok, i feel better now :lol:

Originally posted by FatAxl@Sep 21 2003, 04:52 AM

I just have one question about your files.  Does that same problem occur with using your shell32 that happens with the Pack version??  I mean the crashing of some programs, or is it taken care of in this version??

Thanks again for doing these mods.

FatAxl :own:

No, it doesn't happend in this dll. No more memory leak problem ;)