[help & Request]uptime Bar

jumpers

uptime is a meter included with samurize(at least the latest samurize has it).

1. Open Edit Config program in your samurize folder.

2. Add 3 uptime meters(the uptime meter is in your add meter dropdown list.

Go to the Format box, and set one meter at %dd for Days, the next at %hh for hours, the last at %mm for minutes.

3. position the meters where you want them then add text meters for Days, Hours, and Minutes(these meters don't do anything active they just show the words).

save your config under a unique name. then choose it when you start up samurize.exe

I don't really know what the load thing is, so i can't help you there.

do you have photoshop, cause the graphics can be done with just two squares, one of which would be hollow(you just stretch them when configing, though it would be better to get do each box seperately).

sorry i'm sick of samurize right now, but i'll do the graphics for you if you want to set up your config with the font size you want and email it to me. (just pm me)

Originally posted by realitybath@Sep 20 2003, 03:21 AM

uptime is a meter included with samurize(at least the latest samurize has it).

1. Open Edit Config program in your samurize folder.

2.  Add 3 uptime meters(the uptime meter is in your add meter dropdown list. 

Go to the Format box, and set one meter at %dd for Days, the next at %hh for hours, the last at %mm for minutes. 

3.  position the meters where you want them then add text meters for Days, Hours, and Minutes(these meters don't do anything active they just show the words).

save your config under a unique name.  then choose it when you start up samurize.exe

I don't really know what the load thing is, so i can't help you there.

do you have photoshop, cause the graphics can be done with just two squares, one of which would be hollow(you just stretch them when configing, though it would be better to get do each box seperately).

sorry i'm sick of samurize right now, but i'll do the graphics for you if you want to set up your config with the font size you want and email it to me.  (just pm me)

hello,

That doesn't works..because don't know how samurize get the parameters, but for example, if I leave the field %mm for the minutes, the program doesn't detect that to the 60 minutes it is 1 hour and must begin from 0.

The same with the hours and days.

Thanks.

graphics

• 1 month later...