Gmail Checker Problems

GreenLizard

Hi there,

I've updated the new version of XWindows Dock 2 yesterday and I downloaded the plugin manager

After I used the GMail Checker and it can only check how many emails unread in my account but when I clicked the icon nothing happened.

Even I right clicked it and clicked OPEN it still doesn't pop-up anything

Anyone know why did the problem occur?

Thanks!!

Hi there,

I've updated the new version of XWindows Dock 2 yesterday and I downloaded the plugin manager

After I used the GMail Checker and it can only check how many emails unread in my account but when I clicked the icon nothing happened.

Even I right clicked it and clicked OPEN it still doesn't pop-up anything

Anyone know why did the problem occur?

Thanks!!

Same problem :(

• 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

For now it only shows amount of unread emails, in future may add additional functionality. So right now you have to go to the web/email client and open gmail page yourselves.

I don't mind having to do this, but I'm having a problem getting mine set up. I added the plugin and it's been "requesting" for quite some time now. I'm wondering if I made a typo in either my name or password, but there's no option to get back to that spot and re-enter my information! I'm not even sure how to uninstall the plugin manager to hopefully "start over" and be able to try again. Help!