new user and love this skin... thank u very much for great work

i wanted to ask somthing though.. i hope u dont mind but i would like to change the color a bit from the user menu..

this image.

post-120179-036946900 1282288632_thumb.p

Go into the css bit of the skin, look for ipb_style.css (should be at the top)

Then find this bit

.ipbmenu_content {
margin: 8px 0 0;
border: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,1);
-webkit-border-radius: 8px;
background-color: rgba(0,0,0,.9);
color: rgba(255,255,255,.5);
font-size: 140%;
text-shadow: rgba(0,0,0,1) 0 1px 0;
-webkit-box-shadow: rgba(0,0,0,.5) 0 2px 6px;
background-image: -webkit-gradient(linear, 0% 0%, 0% 100%, from(rgba(255, 255, 255, .15)), to(rgba(255, 255, 255, 0)));
font-weight: bold;
}

You'll wanna change background-color: rgba(0,0,0,.9); bit. keep in mind its using rgba (this is so its slightly transparent, you can use regular #hex if you want too but it won't be transparent.

Example:

background-color: rgba(8, 64, 112, 0.9);

screenshot_77e02e3062502e280.png

thank you very much sir.. that helped alot.

one last thing.. i looked all over for the text color of the main boxes, as in the thread text.. i know its also rgb cuz i couldnt find it anywhere.. any ideas?

EDIT: nvm i found it.. thanks again..

Edited by ibnyaffa

in the mid of me playing with ipd_styles, i think i removed 1 important peace oc code and now i can find where i did..

it mad my page to scroll left and right allowing me to see the background and what doesn't need to be seen..

how can i stop that?

Mind posting a screenie?

I realy can't take a screenshot with my phone with it. but u know how this page won't move left and right? will mine is moving about 5px on both sides.

it's a code I deleted I think that stopped the page from moving sideways and now it does.

while im waiting for that.. can u also please tell me where i can find the rgb color code for this code? thats the rgb color when the thread has a new post in it.

please dont mind me asking soo many questions but im jsut trying to learn.. and i did look for it for over 3 hoursand no luck

img0102aa.jpg

Edited by ibnyaffa