Winxp Or Win7 ?

Hi guys,

I'm using Windows XP for several years now, and I'm very happy with it.

But I want to know if Windows 7 is worth to give it a try. Everyone is praising Windows 7, but I'm not sure about it.

What do you think?

I'd say go for it. It is simpler, easier to use, much faster, and much more aesthetically appealing than ol' XP. I don't regret upgrading and I highly doubt you will. ;)

I'd say go for it. It is simpler, easier to use, much faster, and much more aesthetically appealing than ol' XP. I don't regret upgrading and I highly doubt you will. ;)

Thank you for the reply, I think you're right. I'll change to Win7 :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I upgraded my desktop to Seven a couple months ago but kept my XP installation thinking I would want to go back to it at least occasionally. I haven't had cause to boot it since. Seven is indeed pretty awesome. I would only caution that you ensure hardware compatibility with seven, especially the 64 bit version. There may be no usable drivers for some of your hardware.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jecourdclearck

I like both OAS and Still I am working with both OS. I just using XP in my PC and Windows 7 in my laptop. Comparison wise window 7 is best because that new features is very nice.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...