Opera Mini For Iphone And Ipod Touch

Do you have any addons to your site?

Seems to load fine here and at neowin.net (whole page).

Also the next update will fix the issue where text does not show up in the input boxes.

Do you have any addons to your site?

Seems to load fine here and at neowin.net (whole page).

Also the next update will fix the issue where text does not show up in the input boxes.

The only thing I could think may be stopping it from loading is a Google Adsense for mobile ad that appears directly below the search box. Perhaps there is a bug in Opera Mini. I suppose I could disable the ad to see if that's the issue couldn't I? :)

I'll report back.

If you want, you can put a conditional around it, have it load different or no ads for opera mini.

<if test="strpos( strtolower( $this->member->user_agent ), 'presto' ) != false">
Opera ad code
<else />
sexy webkit ad code.
</if>

I use a slightly other regex: opera mini[ /]([0-9.]{1,10}), which also works.

But I've got another question:

Opera does – in some cases – ignore the page width and grows horizontally over 100% of screen.

On forum's overview long titles won't be cut, but shown completely, therefore the page needs horizontal scrolling then.

See the Screenshot for this: PNG, 47kbyte

Opera doesn't know text-overflow: ellipsis but the overflow: hidden should work.

Except this, it works very good on thread views or on the blog overview page, and there are no problems in Safari.

Regards,

Friedrich