Help With Ipod Touch

Please I need urgent help, I was using my iPod Touch 2G (1 year old) like every regular day, and the battery was low but I was listening to music anyway. So I was in my car listening to it and suddenly turned off... but now it won't turn on no matter what I do!! I can't set it to DFU mode, It won't charge on my laptop, Wii or wall charger and it simple won't turn on.. please tell me what to do!? Thanks!

I think you're being a little too impatient. Leave it plugged in for a while and see if things change. When you take the battery all the way down instead of recharging when it gives you a warning it needs to charge for a while to even show that it's charging let alone turn on.

I think you're being a little too impatient. Leave it plugged in for a while and see if things change. When you take the battery all the way down instead of recharging when it gives you a warning it needs to charge for a while to even show that it's charging let alone turn on.

Thanks for the reply. It's been charging for 2 hours and 24 hours have passed since it died, still no answer and because it does not have warranty, people on my Mac Store won't do anything so I must go to an unauthorized place so they can open it and see what's wrong with it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...