Which Is The Most Famous Chat Program Now?

This one is a simple questions and a polling panel to check which is the most famous chat program now. There are many chat sites that you may be using. my usage depends on the use. If it is official I prefer pidgin and when to chat with friends I prefer Gtalk. Now please tell me which one is your favorite? So which Chat service are you use more often ?

Yahoo -- Yahoo Messenger

Google -- Gtalk

MSN -- Hot mail

Advance thanks for any replies.

• 1 month later...

Mac OS X: Adium, by far the best, and a pitty not being it available for Windows / Linux.

Windows: Digsby, it's less buggy than Pidgin (which crashes a lot in my machine, yes I used stable releases).

On chatting services I prefer Google Talk but everyone uses MSN Live or whatever :'( so I have an account on that one too.

At home I use Yahoo messenger because here in Romania everybody use this, and I can chat with MSN people too from this, But at work I use Digsby, because I don't want to install a lot of chatting programs when I have to chat with people internationally, since everyone is using a different program, and Skype for calling PC and phone.

But Yahoo messenger is my favorite.

• 2 weeks later...

I use MSN and AIM. I have Skype as well - never seen the amount of people using Skype to go below 10,000,000.... wonder how many MSN has on normally?

AIM starts at bootup for me as well, but I have no problem with that. Just wondering, is Digsby worth using? If it starts up quickly, and allows me into all my IM clients at once, it must be pretty awesome.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It depends on who I'm chatting with. Apparently, international users like to use Yahoo Messenger so I have that. US users like to use MSN so I have that too. Some buyers use Skype so I installed that in my computer. The one I use to chat with friends and family is Google Talk.