Removing That Qttabbar Line

First, I'm new here, so I'm not entirely sure if this is the best place to ask this question, correct me if i'm wrong, hm?

so I've been trying to skin my explorer window to match that of Mac OSX, and so far I've got this

screenshotukh.jpg

it looks pretty good, except for that white line separating Styler & QTTabBar, no matter which visual styles I use, that line is still there, abeit with different colors per style

So, is there any way that I could remove that annoying line? Thank you very much

Well stop using QTTabBar as there is no equivalent of it in OS X. That bar is not part of the OS X look and feel, so you are not properly emulating the OS. I suspect there is no way to fix that. Its how windows draws a separation in the tool bars.

Wow how very constructive and helpful of you. :rolleyes:

Well stop using QTTabBar as there is no equivalent of it in OS X. That bar is not part of the OS X look and feel, so you are not properly emulating the OS. I suspect there is no way to fix that. Its how windows draws a separation in the tool bars.

well um thanks? As for the why, I use QTTabBar simply because I move files around frequently, and those tabs save me lots of time

It's just that in some screenshots like those impulseman36 posted, there's no such line at all, for ex:

Perfect_Leopard_for_QTTabBar_by_Linwe_Limballanwe.png

that's what made me wonder if it's because something I didn't do

• 4 months later...
First, I'm new here, so I'm not entirely sure if this is the best place to ask this question, correct me if i'm wrong, hm?

so I've been trying to skin my explorer window to match that of Mac OSX, and so far I've got this

screenshotukh.jpg

it looks pretty good, except for that white line separating Styler & QTTabBar, no matter which visual styles I use, that line is still there, abeit with different colors per style

So, is there any way that I could remove that annoying line? Thank you very much

I love your XP and Styler themes :rolleyes: , could you say me where could I download them please?