Styler Toolbar for Vista

Hello...

I have Vista Ultimate 32 bit. I am wondering if there is an alternative to the Styler Toolbar that only works for XP. I have FindeXer but it doesn't skin the top bar...

Also, does anyone have a link to where I could learn how to skin KMPlayer?

Thank you once again.

XP is overrated IMO. I can't wait for W7.

I certainly don't believe that "overrated" is correct. XP is probably the most stable OS from Windows. I believe that Windows Vista and W7 are very glossy , but they are incompatible with a lot of the emulation programs that you can install on XP. From my experience on Vista, I always had some kind of restriction on it.

Take the post a few above this one for example. It can't get rid of the Vista toolbar still. In XP there aren't these kind of problems. Plus there is a lot of security for XP.

So, I'm very content with XP right now until I get my Macintosh.

well i have vista, xp, and windows 7 beta and i'm not sure which one i like the best. i don't see why people like xp so much. if it's a matter of compatibility with programs, then it's better. but soon everything will catch up with vista, so i wouldn't fuss. but as far as looks by itselft, xp is quite ugle. well, it used to be neat when it was released, but now we're used to the look of vista and leopard that now it looks dull. since i have windows 7 on a virtual pc, it's kinda slow. it sorta has the dock function of mac, cuz you can actually launch applications from it. it's not just a taskbar. there's no quicklaunch. it's actually like a dock kinda, but for all those windows users it still is like a taskbar.

Hello...

I have Vista Ultimate 32 bit. I am wondering if there is an alternative to the Styler Toolbar that only works for XP. I have FindeXer but it doesn't skin the top bar...

Also, does anyone have a link to where I could learn how to skin KMPlayer?

Thank you once again.

hi there,

back to topic for a few seconds ;)

is it able to use styler toolbar on vista? think not...im right? :)

or does anyone know an ap like this?!

thx a lot in advance

cheers

hi there,

back to topic for a few seconds ;)

is it able to use styler toolbar on vista? think not...im right? :)

or does anyone know an ap like this?!

thx a lot in advance

cheers

if someone got up and actually made a styler for vista, i would drop down to my knees and worship them

and if microsoft took vista, blew it up and remade it, then id gladly make a styler for vista myself......

You'll have to, because such Windows "Vista" version already exists. It's name is Windows 7. ;)

well i tried windows 7 beta on my other comp,

and i still dont like it

yes it is a bit better performance wise, then vista, but i still hate the UI.

they have to change the UI for me to ever like windows vista or 7

they have to change the UI for me to ever like windows vista or 7

(Off-Topic)

Oh... well yeah, Microsoft UIs will ever be horrible. I like none of them BTW, Windows 2000 and previous, Windows XP with it's Luna style, and Windows Vista and 7 with that... transparent borders... blurry... cool but a headache after some hours...

However my opinions may differ from yours. For e.g. I don't like Apple's Tiger and previous versions style, because it is too colorful and has too much details (cool, but a bit distracting while trying to work). However I love Leopard style because it is just sitting there, not trying to call my attention. Yeah, it looks like dead with those gray shades, but I also feel it makes me 100% productive.

(Off-Topic)

Oh... well yeah, Microsoft UIs will ever be horrible. I like none of them BTW, Windows 2000 and previous, Windows XP with it's Luna style, and Windows Vista and 7 with that... transparent borders... blurry... cool but a headache after some hours...

However my opinions may differ from yours. For e.g. I don't like Apple's Tiger and previous versions style, because it is too colorful and has too much details (cool, but a bit distracting while trying to work). However I love Leopard style because it is just sitting there, not trying to call my attention. Yeah, it looks like dead with those gray shades, but I also feel it makes me 100% productive.

exactly why i like leopard over tiger or any other version of mac.

every windowblinds skin i use on my vista has got to be leoaprd, its so simple and nice.

tiger is brushed and ugly......

but im getting off topic

• 4 weeks later...