XWindows Dock Desktop Showcase

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Drauks: Thanks for posting the links!

I have a problem though: downloaded the Blob icon set a coouple of times, but I can't unzip it properly. I guess it's because of some Mac file format but,of course you are on Windows and you managed to open it successfully. Any hints?

Thanks again.

Glad you like the screenshot. I converted most of the icons to png. I'll send them to you if you want. Check your PM.

No way, this is XCal?! Wuh! I didn't know the new options are that powerful :D Thanks for sharing!

PS: What skin is this? Is it available for download?

Yep, it is your very own XCal ;D

I just created the image and used a font that looked well with the litho style. The config is not up for download yet, but if you are interested i can send you the skin so you can include it in the default XCal zip (so that other ppl see that the possibilities are not limited). The font i dont remember where i get it from or if i paid for it, was looong ago :mad: ...

Now im just waiting for xWather :D

Thanks again for your docklets man!

EDIT:

ahh, if you mean the XWD skin, it is called Glass Block and was included in a package of skins a guy released a couple of weeks ago. The background is 0% visible tho, so i just use the indicators and the separators, the background is the floor of my wallpaper :P

Yep, it is your very own XCal ;D

EDIT:

ahh, if you mean the XWD skin, it is called Glass Block and was included in a package of skins a guy released a couple of weeks ago. The background is 0% visible tho, so i just use the indicators and the separators, the background is the floor of my wallpaper :P

lol damn, should be made a skin :P

Originally made by me and ported without my consent... :slant:

aaahh thats why i couldnt find it anywhere anymore. People are just asking for your skin man. Why didnt you port it yourself then :)

Is it ok if i leave the screenshot? or should i use a different screen and put it there? Is your skin, and if you decide that is not ready for 5.4 then i will respect that.

set the mode to tile? It looks kinda funny with stretch on :D

I have done it both ways nothing works..That is what I am working on right now getting the stripes to line perfect.

I've tried everything, What I think I am going to do is make the corners smaller.