The Best Spyware Removal?

There are two lone tools that are absolutely tops when it comes to malware removal.

None of them have been listed so far.

The best Scanner is the following tool:

Malwarebytes Anti Malware (commonly referred to as MBAM)

http://www.malwarebytes.org/

The best and most power automated removal tool:

ComboFix

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/combofix/how-to-use-combofix

ComboFix is a program, created by sUBs, that scans your computer for known malware, and when found, attempts to clean these infections automatically. In addition to being able to remove a large amount of the most common and current malware, ComboFix also displays a report that can be used by trained helpers to remove malware that is not automatically removed by the program.

You should not run ComboFix unless you are specifically asked to by a helper. Also, due to the power of this tool it is strongly advised that you do not attempt to act upon any of the information displayed by ComboFix without supervision from someone who has been properly trained. If you do so, it may lead to problems with the normal functionality of your computer.

It is also understood that the use of ComboFix is done at your own risk.

I've used combo fix on hundreds of PC's and have never had problems

However in 2007 combofix rendered many OS's unusable (requiring a reformat). So if you've used malwarebytes and you still have something (or think you do) and don't mind taking a chance use combofix. However be very careful.

Same as Matonga , I use Spybot Search & Destroy and Spyware Blaster. Oh and SpywareGuard to stop it from coming in at all :D

You can have as many anti-spyware software on your pc as you like. If you have two the other one is there for "backup" in case the first missed anything.

You can have as many anti-spyware software on your pc as you like. If you have two the other one is there for "backup" in case the first missed anything.

In case all of you didn't realize this was just spam... then... I don't know. I don't have any clever comments for this.

Also, having "as many anti-spyware software" apps on your computer as you want is a major do not want.

They'll end up conflicting.

You mine as well have a huge amount of spyware if you have more than 1 app running to protect against it.

If you're not ridiculously stupid, you don't need any malware programs actively running.

The only thing you really need is MBAM just in case.

You're only shooting yourself in the foot by having more programs than that.

In case all of you didn't realize this was just spam... then... I don't know. I don't have any clever comments for this.

Also, having "as many anti-spyware software" apps on your computer as you want is a major do not want.

They'll end up conflicting.

...As far as I know, you can only have one anti-virus, but you may have more than one antispyware. Here's what I found with a search : http://www.geekstogo.com/forum/DO-SPYWARE-...ICT-t44924.html And I have read a thread similar before someday, you can have more than one antispyware.

I realize I may have too many apps but they haven't conflicted and my PC runs smoothly.

i've used malwarebytes and it's pretty awesome..

i'm also using spybot search and destroy right now, it protects my pc from spyware infiltrations that run in the background.. its a good spyware-prevention tool.

if there is already a problem caused by a spyware, it is better to share with us the specific malfunction so you can easily find the solutions.

• 2 weeks later...

You can download spyware removal software from the Net. Many sites offer free trials of their products. You can download the trial and experiment with it for some time and then you can get the full version. But don?t forget to check if the spyware removal software you download is good or not because if it is not among the best spyware removal programs, this can cause you more harm than good. As we already said, ratings and reviews on unknown sites are not the best source of information about the quality of the software.