Help Center - Ask for help ONLY here!

blackbelt534

Old god of aqua-soft? Wasn't the search-function implemented, those days? First hit: http://www.aqua-soft.org/board/search.php?searchid=4996285 ;)

That's some great search results. There's only two posts related:

One kid calls another a "dumbass" for not deleting the folder from the program files, which immediately makes it look like a very unreliable source of info.

The other is of the author himself, which was quite unclear to me.

Forgive me for not going through pages and pages of discussions to figure out what was suppose to be a trivial function of the app.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi again,

i encounterd some other problems:

first: i want xwd to start together with windows (still vista 32bit). using the build in option doesn't allways work correctly...the xwd.exe starts but the dock itsellf doesn't show up. i'm gonna try to start it with the windows sheduler, maybe this work. but the other thing is that sometimes (stack-)folders got duplictaed or disappear...any idea?

second: i have an external hard drive (wd mybook 1tb), which is encrypted with truecrypt 6.1a. after installing xwd the hdd keeps on flashing the light after bootup (autoboot when pc is powerd up), which indicates that it is working, what hasn't happend bevore (because nothing should continuosly try to acces it). when i decrypt the hdd all is fine again, no flashing anymore. does someone else experienced similar problems?

ps: i use rklauncher to hide my taskbar, which works fine and starts up together with windows like a charm

hello to everyone...........experiencing a few problems with XWD 5.4........first is that it crashes most of the time.......a lot of error messages pop up then when I click Ok the whole thing vanishes.......second is that the icons bounce very slow.......i dont if its just that way....... can anyone help pls? thanks in advance......

so, starting xwd by the windows sheduler doesn't seem to work. i get the following errors after logon:

"acces violation at adress 00406446 in module xwindowsdock.exe. read of adress FFFFFFF."

and

"list index out of bounds (4)."

can anyone help me to get xwd start properly?

thx

so, starting xwd by the windows sheduler doesn't seem to work. i get the following errors after logon:

"acces violation at adress 00406446 in module xwindowsdock.exe. read of adress FFFFFFF."

and

thx

It was already discussed and now it's fixed (in v5.6)

Quote:

Originally Posted by doumer

and

thx

It was already discussed and now it's fixed (in v5.6)

v5.6???when? where?.. nweiz its happen to me . what Doumer saying, thats why i still using v5.3.

after logon(v5.4).

"""acces violation at adress 00406446 in module xwindowsdock.exe. read of adress FFFFFFF."""

and

"""list index out of bounds (4)."""

and its also happen if i quit XWD v5.4 and back again and it show that error again. any help to solve??? this.cuz for me i like d new feautures of 5.4.