Help Center - Ask for help ONLY here!

blackbelt534

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, it's the same one that has been moved to the new docklets thread (apparently matonga forgot to edit the old post, to just redirect to the new one; let's see if he'll fix it, otherwise I'll do).

Thanks for the heads up!

Very soon the new version 5.4 will be published and I decided to inform everybody how to use Gallery:

1. At frist you should look at the preferences.

2. You can create gallery from Menu->Add->Gallery or use Menu->View as (Stack)->Gallety for Stack from Exlporer

3. When you have added gallery, you can:

a) Move mouse to the left or to the right to looking through Gallery

B) Click left button of mouse and open file in windows (as usual in stacks)

c) Click right button of mouse and then if file is:

Picture) it will be installed as your desktop's wallpaper

Video) it will be started playing in Gallery. If you click again it will be emmidiatly stooped or if it was playing, it will be continued playing. Also you can move your mouse over playing video file and click Right or Left button using keyboard to change current position of playing file.

I hope everybody will understand me ;) Thanks all.

Very soon the new version 5.4 will be published and I decided to inform everybody how to use Gallery:

1. At frist you should look at the preferences.

2. You can create gallery from Menu->Add->Gallery or use Menu->View as (Stack)->Gallety for Stack from Exlporer...

I hope everybody will understand me ;) Thanks all.

I think I got it, but seems to me that we´ll have to try it to see how it works, but looks awsome, you´re right this isn´t a M*c Dock clone, this is waaaaaaay better!

Congratulations again! I´ll be waiting for next release!

Hello,

The mask doesn't seems to work here.

I tried both of the default skins (gradient mask, black and white mask),. and one i made with 100% transparency mask and there is no part of the reflection hide in each case.

I miss something?

I don't know what's wrong... It works here o_O except there's this strange glitch that shows up after you mouseover the dock.

Does anybody know how to turn icon reflections on? I've looked thru the preferences menu and I can't seem to find it.

you probably have the icons sitting at the bottom. Just set "space between icons and bottom of panel" to 15 or something like that.

To actually turn on icon reflections, set "opacity of icon reflections" to something besides 0

This is all done in the "Icons" tab ;)

well, i have created a "stack from explorer".

the files are shortcuts. and they don't have the same name as the .exe

to problem is the stack is showing the .exe name.

i want to know how to rename. if it is possible.

screen shot attached.

sorry my english.

I think it's not possible to rename Items in a "Stack from Explorer". This is by design, because this stack -methode is supposed to reflect your files "Explorer-like".

But I have a other solution, which I use for my own "Programs"-Stack: Do not use a "Stack from Explorer", but a normal "Stack". Then open your "Outros Programas" in Windows Explorer. Select all the shortcuts in your "Outros Programas" and drag&drop them on the empty Stack you created before. For theses Items, you now can change every Name and Icon by rightclick on them -> "Edit".

This methode has another advantage (in my opinion): the "Open" - Icon is gone.