ZEUS os X F OS - Mac OS X style for Vista

idas

ZEUS os X F OS is my latest and propably the last mac os x spirit style i made for windows vista.

download link http://zeusosx.deviantart.com/art/ZEUS-os-...vista-107157411

This is a publication of my personal version of aero and basic msstyle i use, still not complete finished, as i wanted.

I am working to this from November 2006(with windows vista rc1 first, and vista rtm after) UP to now December 2008.

In some of the visual styles i made [to those with letter X at the end of their title], i have added on the place of the adreessband, a kind of buttons that on native are only glyphs, only images with not any propertie on them.

The reason for made this kind of visual styles having designed buttons without functionality, is that if someone makes an application which could set windows vista commands to the place of the address bar, as i have described and asked for, because on normal microsoft visual style there is no space, what i did is ''realeased'' space, for enabling exist that application, by removing the adressbar ''propertie'' to the right size of the window, then we will have a kind of fuctionality to them.

Unfortunately when resize on width, the window they streched even if i have added code for not doing that.

Also an alsternative method i used, made better results but only on normal active and non active window position, when we maximised the window then 1: if we added the code and the image the vista system stops enabling the visual style and crashed, or 2: if we dont added code and image, we have not those buttons when a window is maximized, so i use the method that exist on all positions though streched when the window width becomes too small.

The reason that i made those buttons is for being used their internal surface [not the edges of them] asthe area of the toolbars backgrounds that i have asked to be addedfrom anyone makes the ''styler button toolbar'' application i have asked for.

To people dont like this, there are also versions with no butons on adresband

Also you must not forget that my styles are designed on pirit of os X AND not a copy of it.

[see for example i use white start button instead of the black Apple use, different kind of taskbar shape etc]

The theme will have some limitations in use, as i have not enough time to complete in the way i want.

I do not allow modifications of my work.

Made in H E L L A S (= Greece ).

Inspired by Zeus

[hope next days of this week to be realeased this 2 years work],

see my Gallery

Thank you .

----------------------------------------

post-67493-1230067207_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
its a shame gust swiched to a mac today :(

you could use it if you use to your mac dual boot with windows vista partition .

added a new wallpaper, ZEUS os X Earth Space, is a mac os X style wallpaper . http://zeusosx.deviantart.com/art/ZEUS-os-...Space-108006206

----------------- ZEUS os X : F OS ---------------

UPDATED 10 JANUARY 2009. http://zeusosx.deviantart.com/art/ZEUS-os-...vista-107157411

ADDED ON VISUAL STYLES :

1. MAC OSX STYLE TITLEBAR TEXT EFFECT ON AERO BASIC MODE

2. NEW FONT STYLE ON TAB ITEM

thanks to PandaX for help, suggestions and stylehacks.

Do not double/tripe post - mps69

-------------------------------------------