Are there any good Vista to Mac OS X solutions?

fobm4ster

well sorry for the poor grammar on the starting post, but i just wrote it quick and had to turn my comp of cause my mom was coming in.

anyways, I have searched everywhere, but there seems to be no way of making vista into a mac as nicely as you can xp to mac. But im pretty close, only thing i really need is a windowblind theme that changes explorer buttons without the need for styler, i have one that does that, but it kinda sucks

okay im downloading it, and im gonna fiddle around with it, or ill watch a tutorial lmao

Vista isn't really as 'customizable' as XP and half the world knows about that... Also there are some programs that changes the looks and etc only compatible in XP or lower versions of windows. As all of us know, Vista has huge compatible issues.... I tried to do the same thing as you are doing now,,, but at the end I got some serious system errors so I had to boot XP and reinstall Vista. (I dual-boot)

I can see that u got further then me but I'd say...

" DO NOT RISK LOSING ALL UR DATA FOR SOME FANCY DESIGNS ON YAR DESKTOP"

PS.

그럼... 한번 잘해보세요...

그리고 아까 스샷 보니까 한국어로 되있던데... 영어가 아마 더 괜찮을뜻...

Vista is just as customisable as XP, indeed, moreso, because anything running in aero can vary it's colour in realtime, too. Just because we don't understand how vista msstyles work as well as we do the XP ones doesn't mean it's not as customisable.

Vista doesn't have "huge compatibility issues", maybe you tried to replace uxtheme with the XP version.

okay ive played around with samurize, and since i failed to find a WB theme that gives me the mac feel, i decided to give it up, maybe in the future, ill retry this, but anyways heres my new desktop after i gave up mac (view attatchment)

ps: 안녕하세요, 한국 사람을 여기에서 처음 만나내요. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

영어가 괜찮요 ㅋㅋ

post-77666-1227997200_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

ZEUS os X F OS for vista by ~ZEUSosX

REALEASED http://zeusosx.deviantart.com/art/ZEUS-os-...vista-107157411

This is a publication of my personal version of aero and basic msstyle i use, still not complete finished, as i wanted.

I am working to this from November 2006(with windows vista rc1 first, and vista rtm after) UP to now December 2008.

ZEUS OS X : F OS is a Mac OSX port for WIndows (VISTA), made by IDAS = ZEUS osX.

All features referenced in my work are subject to change.

I do not allow modifications of my work.

Thank you All of you, for your support.

Made in H E L L A S (= Greece ).

Inspired by Zeus.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

post-67493-1230200080_thumb.jpg

post-83-1230200080_thumb.jpg

post-83-1230200081_thumb.jpg

post-83-1230200082_thumb.jpg