Alladins effect help!!

loStModz

Hey you guys, I know that i am new but i have had a lot of experience posting on forums. Belive me.

Anyway im a mac fanboy and i love RK launcher. I downloaded the RK launcher iVista package and it worked. Oh and btw - I am using Windows XP SP2 Home Edition.

So anyways everything worked suprisingly so I thought that it was nice. I have an Objectbar skin, truetransparency and everything running and it is really nice except for the fact that i would like the genie effect instead of the scale effect.

When i change the minimize setting to Alladins lamp, and when i try to minimize, it tells me "Error Creating DirectX 3D Device."

I just reformatted my computer and installed the DirectX runtime updates.

It doesnt' work and i really don't want to update to Vista because of the Blue Screen, but of course ive been upsesed with macs for years.

Anyway if anyone could help, i would really appreciate it.

• 2 months later...
Hey you guys, I know that i am new but i have had a lot of experience posting on forums. Belive me.

Anyway im a mac fanboy and i love RK launcher. I downloaded the RK launcher iVista package and it worked. Oh and btw - I am using Windows XP SP2 Home Edition.

So anyways everything worked suprisingly so I thought that it was nice. I have an Objectbar skin, truetransparency and everything running and it is really nice except for the fact that i would like the genie effect instead of the scale effect.

When i change the minimize setting to Alladins lamp, and when i try to minimize, it tells me "Error Creating DirectX 3D Device."

I just reformatted my computer and installed the DirectX runtime updates.

It doesnt' work and i really don't want to update to Vista because of the Blue Screen, but of course ive been upsesed with macs for years.

Anyway if anyone could help, i would really appreciate it.

What is your Graphic Card Memory? I think it should be your graphic card memory issue rather than software issue. if you are using desktop, upgrade your Graphic Card may solve the problem

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...