RIP Mac Mini ('05-'08)

It's a poser way to say "the internet is serious business".

Ah ya i knew that :P lol thnkz

so whats the poser why to say Party in my pants Jk

But were getting off topic

I may not have used this piece of machinery but from reviews i feel it should of been updated put out for like 1-2 years then laid to rest.

It's a poser way to say "the internet is serious business".
...why does the past 20 posts or so that I've read of yours are just troll garbage, and nothing to do and/or help along the lines of the actual thread, or you know absolutely nothing about it and then yell at people who correct you? Starting to get really annoying. Do some research -- or homework, FFS.
...why does the past 20 posts or so that I've read of yours are just troll garbage, and nothing to do and/or help along the lines of the actual thread, or you know absolutely nothing about it and then yell at people who correct you? Starting to get really annoying. Do some research -- or homework, FFS.

Agreed quit sippin on hateraid

Agreed quit sippin on hateraid

I believe it's H8torade.

And for Peter, it's only been troll garbage because there hasn't been any good questions lately. Not like the ones we used to get, like crazy system crashes and BSOD's and stuff like that. That stuff I do like helping with. Most of the stuff now is just noob garbage, people asking the same questions that have been asked thousands of times before.

• 2 weeks later...

to be honest i dont think even apple knows what to do with the mini. Its a major 'switch' tool... the cheapest mac you can experience- but a tragic underseller.

But I think its actually overpriced for what it is.

As for the mac mini media center dream- it would mean upspeccing the mini, itd be a very different machine indeed... combine it with the appletv (which also is lacking in sales) and give it a new media interface and a tv tuner and you'd have the ultimate box to sit next to the tv.

also theres something called the Apple iOn coming. but you didnt hear it from me =P its apple's new venture into the living room. gaming. Just kidding.

Hmmm. Let me put it this way, for a kid who actually saved up money for one (that's right, I earned money and kept it in a secret place), I'm glad I got the Mac Mini. In fact, I say it's too bad that they have discontinued it.

they haven't discontinued it. just yet... its just fading a little into the corner of the apple website, among poor sales figures and negative rumours... :slant: