Wanna buy a gaming console

22 members have voted

1. 1.

• XBOX 360 / Elite
    • PlayStation 3

OMG jmymx1.. dude.. that article is touching. I mean really seconds what timan has to say. But i cant change the fact that most of the games that i like are available on xbox 360 and i am not a hardcore gamer. I have a friend here in kuwait having 360 (he is not a hardcore gamer but he plays way more than i do), and he hasnt had any RRODs till now. And many of my friends here have XBOX 360 and PS3s (considering this is kuwait and people just filthy rich). So i think ima stick with buying the XBOX 360.

This should not be considered an offense to anyone, but this is just my deicision. Thanks for all of you guys' replies. I will keep you posted when i buy the console!..

Thanks to you guys again.

Just don't cry when the new XBOX is coming. Microsoft is unpredictable. But if XBOX 360 is your choice, thats fine.

Just don't cry when the new XBOX is coming. Microsoft is unpredictable. But if XBOX 360 is your choice, thats fine.

Why would he cry??

A new xbox is not coming out soon...

And guess what? If that was the case Sony would have no choice but to make another console just to compete.

PS: You came out a little too strong on the PS3 thing XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Why would he cry??

A new xbox is not coming out soon...

And guess what? If that was the case Sony would have no choice but to make another console just to compete.

Dude come on. You can't be that blind. Why do you think XBOX 360 prices are cheap? Its not because they want to compete with the PS3. They had 4 years to make revenue and they should not worry about competition.

The real reason? You guessed it. A new XBOX will be coming soon. Its market strategy. See, in order to introduce a new game console, they need to clear out whats left. To make that even faster, lowering prices is an excellent option.

Now, whenever a product is complete and once it ships out to consumers, the company then focuses on the next upcoming product. When the XBOX 360 shipped out, the XBOX 720 was already being worked on. When the PS3 shipped out, the PS4 was already being worked on as well.

Dude think outside the bubble. Read the news. Be informed. End of discussion.

No...

You be informed, you are also getting too upset on the matter and this is the wrong topic for that in particular.

Plus, you are acting like the new xbox is coming out next year.

The thread starter has decided on 360 and yet you are telling him in a way that he made a bad choice XDDDDDDDDDDDD

We all know you are a Sony fanboy (you made it obvious )but hey we all have our unique taste.

Now is the end of the discussion ^^

so timan has all the three? or do you work in M$?..:P

Nah, 2 are broken... ones with ms right now getting fixed. So had to pick up the arcade unit the other day to finish Fable 2 LOL.

Addicted to 360... I admit it.

I got rid of my Wii and got an Xbox 360. Best trade of my life. The Wii was fun... for the first week, then I just noticed it doesn't fit my personality at all. It all depends on your interests. Do some research and find what type of games you like and see which systems have the most of the type of games you like. I have nothing to say about the Playstation 3. I have never used one in my life, I would like to just to get an experience with it. But so far, I love my Xbox 360 with an HDMI connection and surround sound. The Xbox is, in my opinion, the best (only good) product that Microsoft has produced so far.

Thats exactly I came to the decision of buying the 360. The games I like are there on XBOX. Well on PS3 too.. but some are only on 360! (agree that there are some games which are on PS3 too).

When I am done with buying this, I will buy an HDTV for my room. My room has an old TV (philips 32"). Yes those big CRT types. Its 4 years old but the picture quality hasnt reduced but its just small!!

Wii Friend Code? HAHAHAHAHAHA stupid nintendo.
Damn f#cking straight. NOT EVERYBODY IS F#CKING JAPANESE F#CKTARDS.

Joe: wait! Chris! Add me on your Wii when you get home: my ID is 3FKTJ4T989S8FDG98499S9. Talk to ya then, gotta go!

Chris: Wat.

Added you Tim, xthund3rh3adx.

And... HOLY BATSHIT BATMAN! 27096 gamerscore? O__O

Damn f#cking straight. NOT EVERYBODY IS F#CKING JAPANESE F#CKTARDS.

Joe: wait! Chris! Add me on your Wii when you get home: my ID is 3FKTJ4T989S8FDG98499S9. Talk to ya then, gotta go!

Chris: Wat.

Yes, would anyone like to explain what the hell Nintendo was on/drinking when they came up with that crap? I liked the Wii for the 2 hours I didn't know how retarded online gameplay is.

• 2 weeks later...

eBay, anyone?

I'm not a fan of Halo 3. Halo 1 was great, Halo 2 was good, but Halo 3 sucked. The multiplayer ruined it. Bunch of bunnyhopping 12 year-old yo-momma whiners.

"ZOMG YUO STOLEZ MAH SPIK3R" "YO MUMAz Sp1k3Rz LAWL"

-_-

Call of Duty 4, Call Of Duty WaW, Rainbow Six Vegas 2... now those are the shooters. Oh, and Rock Band 2 is the shit.