Apple Product Designs

I'm a graphic designer from the UK, and for a while ive been trying to better my skills at product design and rendering. I have set up a blog which is kept up-to-date with new concepts and designs, it would be great to get feedback and maybe some ideas as to new products so I can mock them up =]

Check back to http://www.techno-minds.com as regularly as you like for all my new designs,

- TM

;)

hey dear doctor by profession but doono much about graphic design but i too have some creative thinking as was good at drawing.i was looking fro sumthing like u only just 2 days b4 i was thinking too .

AN APPLE IPHONE WILL LOOK FAR FAR BETTER HAVING A BACK OF MAC BOOK AIR

WITH BLACK LOGO IN CENTRE NOT ABOVE ON THE BACK I MEAN AND THINNEST AS POSSIBLE WITH CURVING AT THE END LIKE WHEN U SEE MAC BOOK AIR FROM SIDES . I MEAN WHEN U SEE THE LCD FROM SIDES AND WHEN U SEE THIS I PHONE U CONCEPTUALIZED THE IPHONE SHUD HAVE AT THE MARGINS WHEN U SEE FROM FRONT THE LOOKS OF IMAC 2002 .REMEMBER UMM THE IMAC WITH HEMISPHERICAL DOME AND ABOVE THAT LCD .SO THE FRONT SHUD HAVE GLASS LIKE THING COMING OUT AT THE CORNERS FROM ALL THE SIDES

The models themselves are ok, but the content is not original. With the exception of the Apple speakers and tablet mac, you've simply taken already existing ideas and used your skills in 3D modeling to make the obvious come to life. If you want to get ahead in your field this is not a good way to go about it.