BOBAH13

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think it's not needed.

I'd like it...can you just make an option, in order to have it in gos-like fan mode or in leopard-like fan mode? So any user can choose...

Thanks for the answer anyway :D

Edit: someone asked for this feature

1. support for matonga's stack docklet

I think it's a very good idea...

Thanks for the update! Really, really promising indeed!

I have a minor issue. I have a folder that contains some shortcuts to files on a memory stick. I can add a the folder to the dock with the "Stack from folder" menu, no problem, but when the memory stick isn't there and i click on the stack icon I get an Access violation error.

Matonga's stack docklet opens the folder, shows the default file icon for these shortcuts and does nothing if I click the icons.

I have emailed paypal and asked when I will be able to transfer to Ukraine, hopefully soon...

To tell you guys something, you all act like ****ING animals!

Bobah just gave you a ****ing update and your bugging him over and over again about something else.

Did anybody here ever stop and think that maybe he has a life outside of XWD.

You HAVE to give time for these things, they won't happen just because you snap and demand.

I think you guys should learn something about patience.

Bobah's been working hard at the dock and the website. If you guys want to argue about something,

maybe you should argue about who's going to be the first to pay for his web money or give him a hand in the dock.

BTW: I really don't see any difference in Matonga's stack or Bobah's, maybe someone should explain better.

Did anybody here ever stop and think that maybe he has a life outside of XWD.

You HAVE to give time for these things, they won't happen just because you snap and demand.

I think you guys should learn something about patience.

Awesome words! +1

I can't understand why should I add matonga's stack docklet ? then... why have I made dock's own stacks ? :) what is reason to add this docklet ?

I can't understand either, I don't see the difference, they look and work the same to me.

Thanks again for the update mate. :) Yours is the best dock ever.

Not really. Bobah's stacks work perfectly, the only reason for which i like matonga's too it's that it shows the various and proper folder icons, instead of using only a generic folder icon also for those folders that have their own icon. I found that request useful because I love this dock, it's the best i've ever seen. Seriously.

I guess you should back up your observations with fact/evidence/whatever you like, instead of just insulting the creator of one of the best apps we've seen for a long time. A lot of hard work has gone into this, but it's just take take take.

i just think that doing new stack & other docklets is waste of time., this is how looks folder with my apps shortcuts:

48882366wp9.th.jpg

xwindows dock stack

59808042ot8.th.jpg

matongas stack

84291054ov4.th.jpg

animations are worse, names are fu*ked & icons loooks like in windows 3.11

thats my obserwations!!!!!