XWindows Dock v5.2.3

BOBAH13

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is it possible to have the stacks that really follow a fan, like gos space dock does:

gOS-Space_1.jpg

Stacks go towards left at the left part of the dock, stright up at the center of the dock, on the right at the right part of the dock, following a fan, based onto the screen size and resolution.

and, BOBAH...take a loook at this bug:

every time i open two windows from the dock (e.g. My Documents and My Pictures) and i move objects from a window to the other one, after the folder icons on the dock stop jumping, i get a system error:

"List index out of bounds (1)".

I have the UAC disabled.

BOBAH or atreiu, answer to my post please. It's the second time I get completely ignored here.

BOBAH or atreiu, answer to my post please. It's the second time I get completely ignored here.

lol! :D Sorry, in the past i said enough about that kind of feature requests , which imho are very unimportant in this state of development. That's why I am ignoring such posts...

Okay... it's preview version 5.2.2 because now I'm not wokring at the dock a lot and I think we mustn't wait for the web site ;) when it'll be ready I'll publish docklet which will be check updated and news for the dock... So.. now you can download version 5.2.2...

p.s. I'm working at new project and I'll have to change my "bad" marks at the University ;) and very soon I hope I'll get my personal card and at the end I install my paypal...

Okay... it's preview version 5.2.2 because now I'm not wokring at the dock a lot and I think we mustn't wait for the web site ;) when it'll be ready I'll publish docklet which will be check updated and news for the dock... So.. now you can download version 5.2.2...

p.s. I'm working at new project and I'll have to pass my "bad" marks at the University ;)

Thanks, nice new Options Window, and many Issues fixed :) I like the new default theme and the mouse-over animations is much better now. Thanks a lot!

Bobah13 - Vladimir.

Do You want me to an executive video for Version 5.2.2?

I Own a Professional Video Capture, that will Capture this in HD, and everything. So it'll come out as a professional video.

I'll try to mess around with it first, and then i can probably make the video

it'll be on my YouTube Channel! www.youtube.com/markcooz

just go there for updates, Subscribe to get automatic updates!

thanks

59808042ot8.th.jpg

why icons in stack are so low quality and how i can modify caption of items?

Is it really low quality ? :) by the way... can't you click on the icon by right button of the mouse ? :) and click edit ? your question is repeated a lot in this thread ;)