XWindows Dock v5.2.3

BOBAH13

that's getting fixed when the new version comes out, when? I don't know, there isn't a release date yet....

hi man. it'll be able when the web site will be finished ;) then I'll update the dock with new docklet ( which will be update the dock and some information from web site )

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow. I am impressed, especially at the quicklook feature for both video and images, you should do it for audio files too! A little bar that previews music files would come in handy when you're sorting out which songs to keep and trash...anway, Awesome....keep it up and fix all those bugs! Sometimes my dock just freezes up and starts to have a seizure!!!!

well,.. I updated the video card driver and yes, I have directX

Try reinstalling dock, maybe you have problem with language file, have you been changing your dock's lang?

Bobah - heheh I like that way you look at things, "its not my dock its your PC" :) heheh.

So. Deavy. Hurry up. If you need any help I'm down to help you in any Photoshop/Dreamweaver/Flash things you need. :)

Just some info for everybody have you seen this web site ????? its V Good

http://www.iconlook.com/

Geez! Amazing link! Thanks! Just :+fav: it!

Updates about website:

Sorry for this delay, I don't have alot of time to complete all things.

Matonga, as soon as I can I'll send to you sliced HTML/CSS.

Can you add some php code to website? As you say will be great to create download section.

Geez! Amazing link! Thanks! Just :+fav: it!

Updates about website:

Sorry for this delay, I don't have alot of time to complete all things.

Can you add some php code to website? As you say will be great to create download section.

No one is forcin you, just do it best we'll wait :) Any graphic polishing or some little icons if you need just holla at me

That's great. Anyway I'll just start coding the download and submitting sections (so I already have as much code as possible when the slices arrive.

There's only one problem: either the hosting will need to be Windows based, or Bobah will have to write a Linux version of XSkinMaker.exe /u skin.smxd, or to explain the file format (I could reverse-engineer the file format, but don't have time to).

Edit

Bobah, can you try to compile XSkinMaker.dpr using FreePascal? If that works, then it'll be as easy as compiling with FreePascal's Linux version :D

That's great. Anyway I'll just start coding the download and submitting sections (so I already have as much code as possible when the slices arrive.

There's only one problem: either the hosting will need to be Windows based, or Bobah will have to write a Linux version of XSkinMaker.exe /u skin.smxd, or to explain the file format (I could reverse-engineer the file format, but don't have time to).

Edit

Bobah, can you try to compile XSkinMaker.dpr using FreePascal? If that works, then it'll be as easy as compiling with FreePascal's Linux version :D

Okay... I'll write it using C and send it to you ;)

Is it possible to have the stacks that really follow a fan, like gos space dock does:

gOS-Space_1.jpg

Stacks go towards left at the left part of the dock, stright up at the center of the dock, on the right at the right part of the dock, following a fan, based onto the screen size and resolution.

and, BOBAH...take a loook at this bug:

every time i open two windows from the dock (e.g. My Documents and My Pictures) and i move objects from a window to the other one, after the folder icons on the dock stop jumping, i get a system error:

"List index out of bounds (1)".

I have the UAC disabled.