• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

where I lower this skin???????????????

Page 43 skin 2D

You can download all skins in a pack from this post.

PS: Please try post your question in one post, not in two.

--

Você pode baixar todos em uma embalagem Peles partir daqui.

PS: Por favor, tente enviar sua pergunta em um post, e não em dois.

LOL puff animation xD....

Unknow Icon could be a "Sad Mac" or similar

The whole thing is about making it less Mac as possible, you know, so a Mac as an Icon might not be a good idea... (if you read the last posts, he even changed the TFT because it is looking just a little bit like the iMac!)

I would like to make a request

Do you think there is anyway we could have a volume control docklet?

I think that's not that hard to do. And, because I need this myself sometimes, maybe I take a look at it...

Can you suggest an Icon, that I could use?

I like 3rd F*nder icon. because all other icons drawed without perspective.

Yeah, I think so, too. I thought it might be more fancy with perspective, but without it is fitting better.

How about adding an orange and/or blue control LED to bottom right of the screen?

What about making separate category on Forums for this dock? I think this thread became too long, and need some organization i.e. categories -> requests and releases, skins, icons.

Don't yall think? :)

This thread exist:

http://www.aqua-soft.org/board/showthread.php?t=50543

But this thread for release only. Not for commenting.

If you'll add skin, anounce it in this thread

shishimaru, I dont really understand the screenshot, r u making a desklet ? or are you just making icons for Xwindows ?

He is creating the default theme for XWinDock (Dock & fitting Icons) :). For further information (f.e. why we need a different default theme), read the last ~10 pages :P

shishimaru, I dont really understand the screenshot, r u making a desklet ? or are you just making icons for Xwindows ?

This's file manager/my computer/f*nder icon

PS

I apologize for the lack of news about the website. Armageddon was at work today :/

Ok, I only tried it with a LAN-Connection Link, not with a DialUp-link, which seems to be "special" in XP. I found this in a forum:

So, perhaps you can use the rasdial - command to run your connection? Enter the path to your rasdial.exe in the "Path"-Field and try to pass the parameters through the "Parameters"-field of your Dock-Shortcut. If that doesn't help you, I'm out of ideas, sorry :-/

W00P! It works now :) Thanks for your help. I didn't use this rasdial thing yet, all I tried was make a new shortcut of the connection, dragged it in and it worked. Don't know what was wrong with the original shortcut but it worked the 2nd time round.

This is a screenshot of the whole things I made.

So I finished my work for creating this theme for XWindows Dock.

Screenshot-icon-all-01.jpg

This Artwork images are previews, not the final works. (Maybe?)

Bug Report

*OpenFolder.png I made didn't change!! I must copied-pasted it into "C:Program FilesXWindows DockSkinsCurrent" folder!!

I need to take a break for a while because I see icons are spinning around in my head right now.

Stack Box icons are coming soon!!!

Thank you and have a nice day :)

I'm not sure where to put requests, but I think we all are going off-topic here.

So to keep things together I think we should give time our creator and just keep the ideas in order, so when he finds time he will do it :)

My personal ideas are just a few simple things, hope y'all agree:

1.Improving animation + options to customize wide of icons zoomed, speed of -in, and -out

2.Customizing labels - fonts and Open Type fonts (to use for i.e. Lucida G/Lucida MAC/OBFont - different from true type lucida grande).

Ability to add shadows under text but still on grey bg in labels.

3. When number of element (due to minimizing to dock) overreaches width of screen dock could change its size down, like ObjectDock plus does. It would be great.

4.Configuration of shadow behind icons. For me its little too small, in Mac it's more distant. Or I'm wrong? :)

6.What about making this dock even better than Mac's one? Everybody here have seen this little icon "squeeze" effect during jump on launching item. What about making optional effect and having this dock work like a ... hmm "glue". So, when you move cursor it zooms, when you move it out, it sticks to mouse and resizes a little vertically until max set lenght, after that jumps down, squeezes and cames back to original state? This would be really nice, tho. :)

7.When working with maximized app, it could hide off-screen, like ObjectDock Plus does. It's very usable when you are using small screen. :)

8.When exiting dock - it could slide down, like on start it does up.

9.Sound of emptying trash. It's gone, but still in system. Little fix needed.

10.Photoshop can't minimize propely, toolbox, rulers and layers stays on screen :)

Just wanted to share my ideas, not forcing nobody to do nothing :)

BOBAH13, this is great piece of work, I think this is first dock that is written from beginning with USABILITY in mind, not only nice effects. This is most important, because it has to help us in daily work on our computers, not only emulate :)

LOL puff animation xD....

Unknow Icon could be a "Sad Mac" or similar

The whole thing is about making it less Mac as possible, you know, so a Mac as an Icon might not be a good idea... (if you read the last posts, he even changed the TFT because it is looking just a little bit like the iMac!)

What about a sad apple? It doesn't need to be Apple's apple, just an ordinary apple. Or maybe a potato.