XWindows Dock v5.2.3

BOBAH13

Wow, Shishimaru, this icons looks great :)

But… Maybe I am very exacting… Could be possible to do black areas less contrasting? something like bottom line in dock skin (soft, sweet color)

Хануман, а в чем шероховатости?

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@ Matonga:

Hola! No le podes dar una mano a Bobbah con las Stacks!?? las tuyas se ven mucho mejores. (es una lastima porque RocketDock no es ni la mitad de bueno que XWD, pero las animaciones en general son bastante mediocres)

Mmm... el problema es que para eso tendría que tener acceso a los fuentes de XWindows Dock (no, no tengo acceso a los fuentes :P, sólo Bobah los tiene).

Y me da no sé qué preguntarle que me pase los fuentes, los argentinos tenemos fama de ladrones y no tengo forma de probar que soy parte de la excepción ;).

Mmm... el problema es que para eso tendría que tener acceso a los fuentes de XWindows Dock (no, no tengo acceso a los fuentes :P, sólo Bobah los tiene).

Y me da no sé qué preguntarle que me pase los fuentes, los argentinos tenemos fama de ladrones y no tengo forma de probar que soy parte de la excepción ;).

Matias you problaby are one of the selfless people in this forum !!!

Just take a look to the huge amount of time that you have spend programming all those great applications that you share with us...

Respect and admiration from my side !!!!

Un fuerte saludo desde España y siento lo de la Copa Davis

Just my two cents. ;)

I think you've given enough cents to fund NASA, panta.

Apple haven't copyrighted what the dock looks like, they've copyrighted the concept and zoom effect, and to be perfectly honest, apple is a multi-million dollar company, I don't think they really give a damn what we do.

Wow! They're getting better and better, mate! Keep doing your great work!! :D

Trash Can v2.0

Fixed

- Perspective.

- Model.

- Less contrasting of black areas.

Folder v1.0

Just the preview, not the final work.

Thank you :)

Sorry, don't like the design. Too dark and illegible. But I like how you're advertising reflection :)

what do you guys want for my computer anyways?

icon

or like a font like what panta did?

if font, i can probably do that...

but with icon, I'll see what it would be

Not sure what that was supposed to mean <_< are you being pissy again?

Why? Are you trying to get me pissed? Not really... just trying to figure out what do you mean by illegible... XWD??? It's a logo for Christ's sake! Dark? Sure, and I like it so.

Btw, you could try doing something better... ;)

Why? Are you trying to get me pissed? Not really... just trying to figure out what do you mean by illegible... XWD??? It's a logo for Christ's sake! Dark? Sure, and I like it so.

Well Be serious :P

Anyways, I thought the text needed more contrast from the dock (in the logo). Nobody wants a black on black logo. It would disappear on a black background :o

The real m*c dock logo is finder, not something that says "mac dock" (obviously) since finder is the name of their file browser (again, obviously). Since XWD has nothing to do with the windows explorer, I think the my computer icon shouldn't be an xwd logo if it says "xwd" on it. That is all.

Btw, you could try doing something better... ;)

I could interpret this as you thinking my logo's no good (I sort of agree) or I could interpret this as a challenge to make a logo better than yours. Either way, you're the one being aggressive.

Well Be serious :P

Anyways, I thought the text needed more contrast from the dock (in the logo). Nobody wants a black on black logo. It would disappear on a black background :o

The real m*c dock logo is finder, not something that says "mac dock" (obviously) since finder is the name of their file browser (again, obviously). Since XWD has nothing to do with the windows explorer, I think the my computer icon shouldn't be an xwd logo if it says "xwd" on it. That is all.

I could interpret this as you thinking my logo's no good (I sort of agree) or I could interpret this as a challenge to make a logo better than yours. Either way, you're the one being aggressive.

No, that's just you being picky! Why aggressive? Because I proposed you trying something different from (and better than) my idea? Who's being paranoid here? :slant:

A logo is not for being placed on any background or dock, it's for establishing a mark, it's for advertising and for identifying something... I've never proposed it as an icon, even less for 'My Computer' (re-read my post...). :P