XWindows Dock v5.2.3

BOBAH13

I mean that the dock sometimes renders the right border left one extra pixel. The current workaround is to make the entire dock opaque (not semi-transparent) so that you can't see the one-pixel error. As I said, Bobah apparently told us how to avoid this error, but it didn't work for me for whatever reason (probably my fault)

Just stick to opaque docks for now.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey. Sorry. I published the old XSkinMaker, it didn't extract new themes... This one works well, I think.

Hi bobah, I have some good news but also some bad news...

1- I can confirm that the one-pixel line to the right of 'MiddleBorder' has disappeared! :D

2- The 'StackOff' png is still either not being assembled into 'Skin.smxd' or not being extracted from it to 'Current' folder :(

Btw, could you please talk a little about your plans for 'attacking' the reported bugs? Just to tease us a little bit more... *lol*

@BOBAH13:

I'm usually logged in (in Windows) as a user and not as an admin, so when I want to check the option "Start with windows" it failes ("Faild to set data for 'XWindosDock'). I can change the option only as an admin. When I do so and I log in as a user the docks starts but the option to "Start with Windows" is unchecked.

It's not a big thing, I just wanted to tell you.

@Panta:

I've just tested your Blackest Leopard Skin and there is still a thin line to the right. It's only remarkable when you have a lot of icons in the dock.

b3jdyq1dlu4jkj8nm.jpg

Hi vespalino, it was 5:21 am when I reported to bobah that this line was gone, so I felt asleep immediately after that... *lol*

I'll upload the new, half-corrected* version asap. Sorry for the trouble...

*bobah didn't reply about the problem with the missing 'StackOff' png file up to this moment, so I'm still waiting for him;

Hey bobah, help us, will you?

Hi vespalino, it was 5:21 am when I reported to bobah that this line was gone, so I felt asleep immediately after that... *lol*

*bobah didn't reply about the problem with the missing 'StackOff' png file up to this moment, so I'm still waiting for him;

Interim version published: http://www.aqua-soft.org/board/showpost.ph...416&postcount=2

Sorry for my last post...without attachment...don't know what happen last night..because attachment was sent correclty to Aqua-Soft forum..Maybe my wifi was *cked up...

Now...because is a massive demand for 4.8 version skins...look down..I have re-skinned them for 4.8 :)

Enjoy...

Hm.. It doesn't work. See Screenshot below. I'm using this version of XWinDock: http://nemecsx.narod.ru/Theme/XWindowsDockInstaller.zip (It should be the last of the many 4.8 versions...)

Could somebody else try it and post the result pls? Here is the Link again: http://www.rapidshare.com/files/160576147/...ox_icon.7z.html

Unless his system clock is totally wrong, those files are not for the latest version of 'XSkinMaker'; just look at their dates!

------------------------------------------

I see that anyone but AndrewYY is willing to contribute for maintaining the proposed repository thread; I really don't get you, folks... :(

Sorry for my last post...without attachment...don't know what happen last night..because attachment was sent correclty to Aqua-Soft forum..Maybe my wifi was *cked up...

Now...because is a massive demand for 4.8 version skins...look down..I have re-skinned them for 4.8 :)

Enjoy...

None of these skins were generated with the latest version of 'XSkinMaker', posted by bobah earlier today...

ps: you could re-generate them, if you will, and then post them at the repository thread - that is, if that's your will, I mean... ;)

None of these skins were generated with the latest version of 'XSkinMaker', posted by bobah earlier today...

ps: you could re-generate them, if you will, and then posts them at the repository thread - that is, if that's your will, I mean... ;)

they work great though...

is there something new with the skinmaker?

Enjoy...

Not a single one of those worked.

they work great though...

is there something new with the skinmaker?

Well, bobah has updated it due to many complains, including yours (and mine too), right? ;)

Hey. Sorry. I published the old XSkinMaker, it didn't extract new themes... This one works well, I think.

I can't understand what's wrong with my dock... because I use skins such as Default, Glare Dock, Alu curve 3D and I can't see this line :)

I can't understand what's wrong with my dock... because I use skins such as Default, Glare Dock, Alu curve 3D and I can't see this line :)

Hi bobah, thanks for replying!

Try testing with a skin that has some icons that are different from the default ones and you'll see what I mean; you could try it with Blackest Leopard, for instance.

Hope this helps! :D

Enjoy...

they all worked for me and i am at the newest 4.8 version