BOBAH13

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi,

i have tryed to read as much of this thread as i can, but i was wondering if it is possible to use docklets that are compatible with RK Launcher!!

there are to many useful docklets!!

thanks for the advice

In a word, no. But I think matonga's working on it.

Edit: Read post below :P

Hi,

i have tryed to read as much of this thread as i can, but i was wondering if it is possible to use docklets that are compatible with RK Launcher!!

there are to many useful docklets!!

thanks for the advice

So Far, Matonga is trying to port OD Docklets, and we'll see what he comes up with

if you know how to port docklets from Rk Launcher then you should give it a try

but if you don't then, I wouldn't bother touching it...

Just wait, and give it some times they will be there, it's not even a full complete dock yet. so yeah

Okay guys. Get back on track and stay on track. I don't have the patience to clean this thread up atm but, suspending people for a few days is relatively easy. - SirSmiley

On a side note constantly requesting a feature won't get it implemented any quicker. Priorities are usually bugs first then additional features. Unless you hear a no directly from the developer than assume that a request is being considered.

It's all good Panta. What a wonder to see this thread move to three pages in under 48 hours by the way!

But SirSmiley is right... I guess I should also keep quiet because there's not much I could contribute.

Just keep up with the good work, Matonga and BOBAH13!

Dang, kawsie gets banned a lot <_<

A feature and a function are pretty similar, even if their exact definition is not the same, and I could comfortably describe "reflection" as either feature, or function. Regardless, one thing that certainly sets this apart from other docks is the stacks, with the updating and the previews and what have you.

Would it be possible to get a post somewhere with links to all the themes and docklets in this thread?

Their rather hard to find, and I'd definitely appreciate it. :)

I copy that! Sooner or later a website to bundle dock, docklets and skins would be nice! I could help to design/code it, but my English is too bad for the content :-D

I think I downloaded most of the skins available here, but I'm not going to go and update all the skins. I'm not that dedicated :P For now, I'll compile a list of what I have. Someone else can go and search them up in this topic.

AluCurve3D

Aurora

Black Pearl

Dash

GlareDockIconMod (by me)

Glam

Glare Dock (not by me)

Glossy

New Dock Ice

There were more, but I didn't download them... I only use one anyways.

Edit: see post below

Alright, I compiled a quick list of links:

Thanks AndrewYY, this is really helpful!

If I only had free time to these all, I would... argh

Hopefully if someone hasn't done so yet... I will do em'

but if someone can just edit these skins

thank you

All you have to do is, Take out "Check.PNG"

-SiiK

Well, I don't know if this is the right thing to do; those skins' creators could get upset. I know I wouldn't, but I cannot respond for others...

Anyway, I'm creating a new thread for publishing skins and docklets: http://www.aqua-soft.org/board/showthread.php?t=50543

It's not completely your problem. The dock is kinda glitchy like that. The skins that don't have this error are all 100% opaque.

I think Bobah presented some rules you should follow, but they didn't work for me (I didn't really read into it that much) so I just made my skin fully opaque. Good enough work-around for now.

Edit: also, rapidshare is hell for non-members. Please use something else (even the in-built upload system on this forum works fine)