XWindows Dock v5.2.3

BOBAH13

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I tried but couldn't reproduce the bug, however I examined the code and managed to fix the error (even though I couldn't test it). Now it should work.

http://matias.securityconsultant.com.ar/XW...-2008-10-30.rar

You can give any suggestions and improvements you come with. However keep in mind:

1. I'll prioritize fixing bugs.

2. My second priority now is writing a "Object Dock Docklet" XDocklet for XWindows Dock :D (still WIP)

Great! It works now however diplays some indecipherable signs?

I tried but couldn't reproduce the bug, however I examined the code and managed to fix the error (even though I couldn't test it). Now it should work.

Yes, I can confirm this version passes that failure scenario! Great!! :D

You can give any suggestions and improvements you come with. However keep in mind:

1. I'll prioritize fixing bugs.

2. My second priority now is writing a "Object Dock Docklet" XDocklet for XWindows Dock :D (still WIP)

1. Sure, this is the right path to follow!

2. I'm counting on that (selfish motivation: I have OD+).

Now my suggestions:

. XClock: display of the current date on hover balloon.

. XWeather: instead of opening the web page when left-clicking, what about a 'grid' view (like the stack one) with configurable number of forecasts for the next days, besides the forecast of the current day (like Forecastbar Enhanced or ForecastFox extensions in Firefox)? The web page would still be accessible by other means...

That's it! (for now... lol)

ps: did you manage to reproduce XClock problem?

One small aesthetic detail you might want to fix in the next version, the icons on the dock are a tad too high up. You need to lower them down a bit.

actually they're pretty low... if you compare the actual dock from leopard

the leopard dock, it's like 1 1/2cm more up than this dock, I just didn't want to say anything because it's already a great dock

but yeah just letting you know man!

I compared it, real leopard dock, i can't even explain anymore

w/e

EDIT:

Real Leopard dock, icons are a little bit higher, LITTLE BIT!

Xwindowsdock is good but if you want that fix, which really isn't big of a deal, then request again...

but yeah just trying to make a point

nice dock can u rename it to something else cuase there already is a glass dock

Thanks kflakes, I'm glad you like it! :D

If you mean the file name, you can rename it with no harm; if you mean the menu entry, I think it's quite unique... ;)

------------------------------------------------

And now I share with you all

Blue Glass and Blue Glass 2:

Preview and download: http://www.aqua-soft.org/board/showpost.ph...720&postcount=8

Enjoy!