XWindows Dock v5.2.3

BOBAH13

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And, as it always happens in Aqua-Soft, all your complaints will frustrate another good developer and all the more cause him to lose interest in the project... which could mean that version 4.8 will be the last build you and I will ever see.

I would have to agree with you about that, there's alot of comments here complaining but there's also comments (like mine) which just tell BOBAH tips he can use to improve the dock, not complaints, complaints are a little stupid for something that its on the beta phase.

@BOBAH, you dont need to listen to what we have to say, just keep doing what you do :)

Well to be honest, I'm perfectly happy with 4.8 even though it's beta. It completely replaces my rocketdock and does so much more.

I'd be sorry if development ceased and this dies. When you do get bored of this, pass the baton to someone else, eh ;)

And, as it always happens in Aqua-Soft, all your complaints will frustrate another good developer and all the more cause him to lose interest in the project... which could mean that version 4.8 will be the last build you and I will ever see.

Why would you post a beta version application if you don't want any constructive criticism on it? You act as if every single comment regarding problems with the application is bad.

Constructive criticism is fine but...

If I may state again, the seperator's width is far too large, and the icon's reflection goes under the dock.

Just saying.

...and...

And the font needs to be "bold" for item names on grid and stack view.

looks more demanding than what may have been intended.

Constructive criticism is fine but...

...and...

looks more demanding than what may have been intended.

I suppose so, but am I just supposed to say 'LOL U DID AWESOME JOB ITS PERFECT LOLOL'?

Matonga and Bobah are doing an amazing job, but I felt as if some important aspects of the actual 3D dock were being left out or done wrong. RK Launcher didn't come out of the gates perfect, people reported what they thought was wrong.

I'm not going to spam up the thread with this argument. I'll just leave it at that, and wait for the next version.