XWindows Dock v5.2.3

BOBAH13

The dock is more perfect and I love it much more now!

BOBAH13 made many of our suggestions come true!

That's an excellent job, thank you very much!

But...

one more suggestion:

when mouse is over the dock, it shows automaticly now; but I think the dock is a little too sensitive, so I wonder if there could be an set-time option for this.

That's will make the dock work better!

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Did you code the grid stacks yourself? They act just like the stacks docklet for other docks. The real mac one (seeing as we're trying to emulate it) expands outwards earlier than yours does. The stacks in os x do it in a more fluid motion than yours.

I'm not really expecting you to implement it right away, you probably have your hands full as it were. Just throwing it out there ;)

@ manu

Your HUD skin was the problem that was my messing up my dock, the "out of memory" problem and it also messed up the menu of the dock.

I was thinking that maybe you named it the same as the default skin or something.

pretty odd, are you sure it wasn't any other skin

pretty odd, are you sure it wasn't any other skin

Yes Im sure

I had just put your skin on the folder, I never used it.

When I finally got the dock to work, still wasn't very functional tho, I went to the skins folder and I couldn't drag out your skin because it was being used(the others I dragged out with no prob) how was it being used when I never loaded it, that's why I mentioned it must have been interfering with the default dock or something.

If you could please upload a new ver, so I can test again.

Just tough I'd like to share a screen...

Beautiful dock! Thanks Vladimir and Matonga for this awesome release!

I know, really of topic also...

The new activity effect, I mean the bouncing effect when activity occurs on a stack folder it's just lovely...

Updated screenshots!

post-89-1224452540_thumb.jpg

post-75260-1224452540_thumb.jpg

hi bobah i had the same prob as nick and i had to delete all my settings and stuff and when i installed it didnt save all my icons and when i copied the old icon sttings into the new dock folder it said that somethis was wrong and couldent open and i just switched back to 4.5 cuz the new version is makin my head hurt lol :P but still keep up the good work :)

Just tough I'd like to share a screen...

Beautiful dock! Thanks Vladimir and Matonga for this awesome release!

I know, really of topic also...

The new activity effect, I mean the bouncing effect when activity occurs on a stack folder it's just lovely...

Updated screenshots!

Could you please share your skin / indicators?

Thanks in advance...