XWindows Dock v5.2.3

BOBAH13

People don't like others who act rude, so try to at least be more on listening than putting too many exclamation points. Prevent demands. Just state suggestions in a more... polite manner.

Be kind to the developers... They're people too, and ranting might make them want to stop working. How would you like it if someone brakes your heart?

If you want to know what it means bluntly, just ask.

?

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In other words... Several of us dislike you and would rather have you gone unless you act more nice.

That's all I have to say... I wish to stop this possible flame war and continue praising BOBAH13, Matonga, and all the other developers out there who contributed to this wonderful dock:D

OBAH i hope ur program doesnt leave any marks in registry or elsewhere in system (pls tell me a way out as i see deleting the folder as the only option left )

i turned off UAC and it installed dock

but the problems started as soon as i turned it on again

as 4 ur help to see the errors i am getting in screenshots

plz rectify in next issues of ur dock

thanx

great work anyways ( its pity i cudnt use it )

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/3390/sc...wserror2rj4.jpg

http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/2082/sc...owserrorld4.jpg

screenxwindowserrorld4.th.jpg

screenxwindowserror2rj4.th.jpg

I can assure you, it is not a lie, and I would kindly ask you to shut the **** up.

This is a problem with your PC, and if you treat it as such, maybe someone can help, as opposed to you deciding the developer must change his software to work on your machine, of which you have given him no details, except "windwos vistuh hurrr"

Dieses ist ein Englisch sprechendes Forum, gefallen so sprechen Englisch, nicht deutsch... Du blode kuh!

And I think I speak, for at least a couple of us when I say just ban this stupid kiddo once and for all!

My apologies for flooding. Is just that he's gettin' on my nerves...

I can assure you, it is not a lie, and I would kindly ask you to shut the **** up.

This is a problem with your PC, and if you treat it as such, maybe someone can help, as opposed to you deciding the developer must change his software to work on your machine, of which you have given him no details, except "windwos vistuh hurrr"

i know your OS is XP

my is .......

post-89147-1224351880_thumb.png

Please men... stop fluding. Who does not like my dock please doesn't use it. And I'm tired to talk about this question ( about Vista ). I don't tell anybody to use my dock! as I said anybody didn't help me with money and how can you tell me what I must do ? I think you can't. So when I'll publish version 4.8 then you can download it and tell me what is wrong with dock on Vista and XP.

Guys. This is disgraceful. Shut the **** up, and get back to the original point of the thread. If you've got a problem, too bad. Bobah is still working on it, and he's not in a position to help you solve your problems at the moment. Think of it as a beta.

Seriously. Stop being stupid.

Such a wonderful dock. It is sad to see people like janosch500 still believing that it's a conspiracy. Can we get someone to ban him for being an idiot?

is a wonderful dock this is true

but BETA

i wait for Final version with Vista compatible

a like this dock, look very nice and perfect copy from apple .

but I am not attacking the developer but the User's here

GREAT WORK from BOBAH13

I know some people are having problems running XWindows Dock on Vista but its very easy to solve this problem. I'm running it with no problem. Just do this:

1. Disable UAC and never turn it on again.

2. Delete XWindows Dock folder from Program Files.

3. Install a fresh copy of XWindows Dock.

4. Make a shortcut of "XWindowsDock.exe".

There, that's all there is to it.

post-48556-1224354937_thumb.png