• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@ BOBAH13:

Thank you for this amazing dock !!

One suggestion/desire: The Animation "Minimize to dock" is a little bit slow on my old desktop pc. Therefore it would be nice if the speed for the animation could be faster or, as an alternative, you could offer an option to use NO Animation to "Minimize to dock".

What you think? Will that be possible?

I've started using this, and my only (current ;)) complaint is that windows stop being maximised when you restore them from the dock (under vista at least)

Apart from that, it's deliciously delicious, and quite usable (though it does have a rather clunkier feel to it than other docks, which I actually like, funnily enough :D)

Hi everybody,

First, i'm sorry, i'm french and my english is very bad... :(

@ BOBAH13 : Your app is really great ;)

... but i have two problems with it.

Because my english is very bad, i guess pictures will be better than a big text.

1- Stacks.jpg

I have made a folder with shortlinks of programs named... "Applications".

I'd changed some icons and name of this shortlinks. On Rocketdock with stack docklet, this works perfectly. But with XwindowsDock, this is the names and icons of the ".exe" who appears in the stack and in poor quality.

2- xwindowsDock02.jpg

I have a big problem of "vibrations" of the dock !

Regularly (several times a day), this problem appear and i must restart the dock... I don't know why. The dock "freeze" and i can't use it.

I am on win XP Pro SP2.

Many thanks for your help

post-75144-1224176424_thumb.jpg

post-89-1224176424_thumb.jpg

2- xwindowsDock02.jpg

I have a big problem of "vibrations" of the dock !

Regularly (several times a day), this problem appear and i must restart the dock... I don't know why. The dock "freeze" and i can't use it.

Same thing is happening on my computer. I'm not sure which action on dock is making it to react like that.

Hi. A lot of you suggestions I have already done ;) So, please wait for some days. Also Matonga helps me with Dock's apis and Docklets functions and thanks him. So, I updated table about sizes of images in skin. 2 narkos: what about "vibrations" I think I fixed it, and another problem I'll think about it.

Hi. A lot of you suggestions I have already done ;) So, please wait for some days. Also Matonga helps me with Dock's apis and Docklets functions and thanks him. So, I updated table about sizes of images in skin. 2 narkos: what about "vibrations" I think I fixed it, and another problem I'll think about it.

Hey Bobah think you know why I get the "out of memory" message?

By the way, is it just my computer, or does this thing run significantly slower than rocketdock (and other docks)

The motions just feel less smooth for some reason... And the zooming is kinda glitchy (I'm sure you already know of this)

I'm using this dock because it looks shiny, but I wouldn't mind some optimizations and extra features :)

For now, I'll just eagerly wait for v5.

What's WMID, or WMZ? any links? I Want to help... Thanks!

I'm using WebMoney. You can read about it here http://www.wmtransfer.com/ thanks

What about themes, I agree with you and everybody cans create new thread. ;)

By the way, is it just my computer, or does this thing run significantly slower than rocketdock (and other docks)

The motions just feel less smooth for some reason... And the zooming is kinda glitchy (I'm sure you already know of this)

I'm using this dock because it looks shiny, but I wouldn't mind some optimizations and extra features

For now, I'll just eagerly wait for v5.

You should disable smoothing of dock's icons, you should change Icons's size and set Icons's size when mouse is over into minimum. I think after that your PC will feel much better :)