XWindows Dock v5.2.3

BOBAH13

erm, it is already in version 4.5

There is no suck effect for 4.5

Default is called scale effect, in other docks

Genie is called aladdin effect in other docks

sucks effect can be seen in this following video

Suck effect is way different from scale and genie, if you've ever owned a mac, then you would know LOL :)

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There is no suck effect for 4.5

Default is called scale effect, in other docks

Genie is called aladdin effect in other docks

sucks effect can be seen in this following video

Suck effect is way different from scale and genie, if you've ever owned a mac, then you would know LOL :)

ooooh, this is suck :D

how do u port skins or make them

inside the xwindowsdock folder, there is a folder called, TOOLS

inside there are two files

a config txt file and a exe file

drag all your pictures in there, and name them the way it says on the config file

drag the config file into the exe then after 3 secs the skin file is made

There's a small bug with the windows' order when you unminimize.

Restoring a minimized window while it still has focus works fine. Restoring a minimized window after another window gains focus causes it to blink for one frame after it restores.

dude sweet how did u port them

first i get a mac dock and go to the resources folder and open the png's in photoshop.

then it just to make MiddleBorder, LeftBorder, RightBorder, Break and take the indicator from the resources folder and move them to C:ProgramXWindows DockTools. and drag config on to xskinmaker.

but the easy way it just to get the png's from a objectdock skin and cut it to pieces.

sorry for my bad english hope you understood a bit of it :)

Amazing dock! I've adopt it on my pc, replace perfectly RKLauncher :).

Can I give some suggestions ?

- the possibility to remove icon from the dock in a simple drag and drop "spoof" ;

- personnalisation of dock icons without modify original application icon ;

- no fade in and fade out while mouse hovering onf icons (just a fade out if the mouse exit the area of the dock) ;

- possibility of switch on / switch off icon bouncing while application openning.

This is just suggestion to be more close to leopard dock ;).

I had tired to explain about panel's transparency. I should not make transparency for panle, because dock has an option to change it. Also I think I'll be not busy begining friday and then I'll be able to fix bugs and add some new options and effetcs.

thanks BOBAH13 I knew it this, but I already had this bar for RocketDock as it is