XWindows Dock v5.2.3

BOBAH13

I think my download of the latest release of this dock just conformed to the patent that Apple signed for-

I can't see the names of the icons nor zoom in on them.

Obviously, that would have not been intended, so what's wrong with my machine?

The old version(with the old name) of the dock still seems to work though...

Thanks anyway to whatever reply I get, be it harsh or otherwise.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think my download of the latest release of this dock just conformed to the patent that Apple signed for-

I can't see the names of the icons nor zoom in on them.

Obviously, that would have not been intended, so what's wrong with my machine?

The old version(with the old name) of the dock still seems to work though...

Thanks anyway to whatever reply I get, be it harsh or otherwise.

Where did you download this dock ? what version is it ? Look at the first post of this thread!

If you set fan maximum one milion then I should set size of fan's items 1 pxiel ? :) It's funny. Use grid if you have a lot of icons in stack. :) I see a lot of offers but anybody wanted to help me with money in the first post ;) So I'll make dock as I want and listening your propositions, ok ? and what version do you use, because in 4.5 you can change size of stack's icons ( grid ).

Dock working great here...

Just have one question, I wanted to replace the generic leopard folder but when I do change it, the app just creates another and replaces the custom one I put in the "current" folder.

Is it possible to do this?

The icons for "My Computer", "Control Panel", "Folder", and "Trash" are all packaged within each Dock skin. If you want to change the icons for any of these, you'd have to create a new skin with the icons that you want for each of these. If you look in the "Current" folder, all of those files and a Config.txt file are what make up a skin.smxd for the Dock.

If you set fan maximum one milion then I should set size of fan's items 1 pxiel ? :) It's funny. Use grid if you have a lot of icons in stack. :) I see a lot of offers but anybody wanted to help me with money in the first post ;) So I'll make dock as I want and listening your propositions, ok ? and what version do you use, because in 4.5 you can change size of stack's icons ( grid ).

Ja, I understand.

I am using 4.5, yes, in this version the size of icons (grid) can be set from 70-150. 70 is also somehow big.

speaking of fan mode, I do not want 1 million, but now ten icons will occupy whole screen. that, I would like to say those icons are too big.

It is just a suggestion, just a small suggestion.

thank you for listening

Ja, I understand.

I am using 4.5, yes, in this version the size of icons (grid) can be set from 70-150. 70 is also somehow big.

speaking of fan mode, I do not want 1 million, but now ten icons will occupy whole screen. that, I would like to say those icons are too big.

thank you for listening

whats the size of your screen?

Ja, I understand.

thank you for listening

Ok. I already added it

I have tested it now. It works well.

will this be fix on ver 5?

I think My computer is always open because of it's consider as "explorer"

i don't know if that's true, but that's what i think it is...

can't wait for next release bro!

As I saw in leopard when a stack is open only the icon from the dock is magnified when mouseover and not the stack's elements too, I think it's a little bit incommode that an open stack's elements are magnified too on mouseover on the dock...

(and I need poof)

The shadow of the icons on the panel is a bit too thick and I want this dock can be autoactive when it is not on the top of all windows because when it was covered by other windows or applications I couldn't click on it!

Can you make this happen in your next version: When the cursor stay at the bottom of my screen, the Dock will be actived and be on the top of others, just like ObjectDock or RocketDock.

my two little suggestions!

Thanks very much for your hard working, BOBAH13!

--------------------------

By the way, what's the meaning of "<3"? I'm a Chinese and I don't know what this stands for.