XWindows Dock v5.2.3

BOBAH13

I've officially made the switch from RK Launcher to this. Thanks again Bobah! :D

I've currently got a stack for my downloads folder, however every time I download something into it I get the error:

List Index Out of Bounds (1)

Any idea how to fix that?

Also, when I click the open folder button on a stack, the stack stays up until I click the dock icon to close it.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hi i have the same prob. as manufn619 on the right corner there is a pice of the dock missing i dunno why so can tell me how i can fix it plese

P.S OMG!! ur dock kicks ass i love the fact that u dont have to take the time and add the dock icons from previous versions all u do is add the dock item document :) easy and i just LOVE IT!! :)

hi i have the same prob. as manufn619 on the right corner there is a pice of the dock missing i dunno why so can tell me how i can fix it plese

P.S OMG!! ur dock kicks ass i love the fact that u dont have to take the time and add the dock icons from previous versions all u do is add the dock item document :) easy and i just LOVE IT!! <3

use the glare skin it PWNZ

Nice Job!! ~~thanks~~

Attach Files is the Simplified Chinese language ver 4.5~

and The software does not support Japanese, Korean, Chinese, and other multi-byte languages

Solution :

run notepad.exe

open DockItems.xml and Settings.xml with notepad.exe

replace <?xml version="1.0" encoding="windows-1251"?> to <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

save as

encode utf-8

ok ,,done.

Suggestion:

Later versions can support apng (Animated Png) icon?

http://animatedpng.com/index.php/category/blog/

SimplifiedChinese.xml

This dock is almost my new favorite. except i'm getting pretty low quality icons in the stacks. from the looks of other screenshots, it seems to be just me getting this problem. i've tried changing the shortcuts icons but that didn't work. any help?

here's a small screenshot

post-82394-1223786528_thumb.jpg

This dock is almost my new favorite. except i'm getting pretty low quality icons in the stacks. from the looks of other screenshots, it seems to be just me getting this problem. i've tried changing the shortcuts icons but that didn't work. any help?

If you add the Stack from Explorer, you cannot change the icons of the Apps in the stack folder; and If I just add a normal stack, I don't have that "Open" option both in fan view or in grid view mod, though I can change my Apps' icons easily.

So, I wonder if BOBAH13 make it more perfect...

One suggestion to you bro, All you need is to use regular stacks, NOT stacks from explorer

You can edit those files, if you choose "stacks" and add your apps manually you can then edit your icons, and name there

good luck

One suggestion to you bro, All you need is to use regular stacks, NOT stacks from explorer

You can edit those files, if you choose "stacks" and add your apps manually you can then edit your icons, and name there

good luck

bahah now i feel like a moron. i was trying that with the stacks from explorer but not regular stacks.

guess i got too eager to post. now it works though. thanks

But for example English.xml is already using UTF-8. What do you mean ? What about chenese, this language shows correctly or not ?

And if you decided make language file for my dock you should write THIS IS ONLY ENGLISH WORD;) Because it's needed for dock.

this is AWESOME :D it works so smooth and fast !

But you should do that when an icon is dragged out from the dock to be deleted using the poof effect and not to make a copy of that shortcut...in the rest I LIKE EVERYTHING, and I can't wait for the window refection

oups... can you make the icon labels appear faster too? and when the magnified icon's size is set to 100 then the label disappears almost at all.