Next Apple Event Confirmed

alpha2zulu

Please give me a MacBook Pro with a f#cking card reader, fingerprint reader, and more expansion. And, maybe Black Aluminum? :3 Processor upgrade, cheaper RAM, better hard drives.... all plz plz plz for Apple.

MacBooks: 15.4" option? 12.1" option?!

MacBook Pros: 12.1, 13.3" options??

MacBook Airs: 12.1 or 14.1 options? another USB port?

iPods: 320GB iPod Classic PLEASE? :D

I know from an Applemember that there will be a new MacBook Air with CD-Rom-Drive, iTunes 8 will definitly arrive, iPod Touch firmware 2.1.0 (I tried the beta, runs good) and some updates for some common products. He told me, that there maybe will be a bigger iPhone and/or iPod Touch.

Please give me a MacBook Pro with a f#cking card reader, fingerprint reader, and more expansion. And, maybe Black Aluminum? :3 Processor upgrade, cheaper RAM, better hard drives.... all plz plz plz for Apple.

MacBooks: 15.4" option? 12.1" option?!

MacBook Pros: 12.1, 13.3" options??

MacBook Airs: 12.1 or 14.1 options? another USB port?

iPods: 320GB iPod Classic PLEASE? :D

The idea of a touchbook is LAME

am I the only one here that believes this?

That said, If Apple were to release it, they'd probably prove me wrong.

Things I foresee;

- iPod nano. Easy call.

- iTunes unlimited.

- New iTunes store using web 2.0 format and separated from iTunes. It will now be renamed; because content will be broader.

- iTunes 8. Bring back the visualizer and equalizer buttons damn-it!

- Snow Leopard preview (ambitious perhaps). Demonstration of new OpenGL platform for gaming.

- More Games for the mac, with major deals signed and new major release titles.

- More games on the iTunes store announced.

- New Macbook and Macbook Pro redesign. Borderless screen (glossy), aluminium body (choice of colours for MB range), Macbook air style black keys. Thinner, new hinge style, touch gestures for MB.

Edit- Card readers are lame too. just plug the damn camera in.

meh i'd rather that itunes 8 didn't freeze every time it tried to sync my ipod. Agreed a pentium 4 is an old processor but that shouldn't happen at all.

Damn, that happens from time to time on my Centrino (Core 2 Duo). Apple needs to seriously optimize software for Windows better than they do...

Bring on iTunes 8! :)