Designing Apple Hardware, Your Dream

Woah-ha-ha-hoo!

I'd like to see Apple design some speakers. Not average wimpy computer-system-grade speakers like you'd find while ordering on Dell.com. No, I want speakers that are worthy of blasting loud rock music and surround sound hardcore gaming. The casing? Similar to the new Aluminum Keyboards. No cloth for the front, but steel mesh of sorts, like you'd see on the front of a Mac Pro, or similar to the speakers on a late generation PowerBook G4 or MacBook Pro.

A mockup of the Apple Bluetooth speakers, I may add a display to them.

post-21449-1220402629_thumb.jpg

OMG

WANT

WANT

WANT

um, yeah, a screen on the main speaker would be sweet (touch screen?!)

um, try making them one single sleek style instead of that two-sections style... idk which one I'd like more :D.

ALSO: please try to make *big* *beefy* style speakers. Since I'm a heavy rocker, and I love loud music. :3 Like, the size of the ones in my workstation. Make them powerful, and a subwoofer to go with them =D!

I'm a guy that uses a stereo receiver for his computer's sound and music. So... yeah :3 you'll notice that I use both kinds of speakers. Small ones and big ones, lol. So... I'd definitely use the small ones you made first, as well as these ones. :D