iPhone 2.0.2

[newsimg]http://gizmodo.com/assets/images/gizmodo/2008/08/iphone202.png[/newsimg]The iPhone 2.0.2 update is here and is supposed to fix a bunch of bugs that users have been seeing since iPhone 2.0 hit. Like Boy Genius said before, it's going to be targeting iPhone 3G users, but the changelog of "bug fixes" is vague enough to imply that everyone will see some benefit. Grab it now from iTunes (unless of course you want to be careful and not update to new firmwares right away).

[Gizmodo]

Seriously, how much of a moron do you need to be to go all "OMG!!!1 APPLE IS BIG BROTHRZ WITH TEH KILLZ SWITC!!!111ONE" and "WFTF!! THYR GOIN TO TRAK MY BUYZZZ!!!!11!1". Have they yet abused it? Have they kept apps from running on your iPhone? Even the ones that were later removed from the App Store? What about killing Jailbreak? No?!? Damn, Apple really sure looks shady with it, huh? Have you ever bought anything through iTunes? Yeah?!? Holy shit! Nothing new!

As for 2.0.2, I'll wait until a worthwhile update is available. An update just a mere two weeks after the previous one just screams minor fixes or fixes your device if it doesn't work.

I can't install any apps, if I try to the phone crashes and won't boot anymore, then I have to restore the hard way :/

Same here. Phone stops working if I install an app over the air. If I then turn the phone off (or it crashes) it will no longer boot up and I have to restore.

Apps seem to install fine via iTunes, but I'll have to test. This is the buggiest piece of shit I have ever bought. Thanks Apple.