Customized leapord folders

You can't.

Also, i lol'd at the fact that you misspelled "Forgotten".

yes you can i own a vbulletin and code php i know how it works

@ my "misspelling"

I know i did im not retarded i did it on purpose

and why are you purposely trying to piss me off you realize that makes the site look bad since you hold a staff position.

ok, chill dude. lol

lol, thats his name... infact, thats how i spell forgotten now just cause i type his name so much. lol.

and can we get the rockbox one with the image at the bottom of my post? cause when we make it the right size, it will be small and unreadable. so we just want the "Rock" text from the image at the bottom.

thanks!

~mizwax

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w277/mi.../RockConfig.gif PS, also include all the lines and stuff that are within and around the "rock" text.

ok, chill dude. lol

lol, thats his name... infact, thats how i spell forgotten now just cause i type his name so much. lol.

and can we get the rockbox one with the image at the bottom of my post? cause when we make it the right size, it will be small and unreadable. so we just want the "Rock" text from the image at the bottom.

thanks!

~mizwax

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w277/mi.../RockConfig.gif PS, also include all the lines and stuff that are within and around the "rock" text.

I got it don't worry theInvisible

ok, chill dude. lol

thanks!

~mizwax

I've actually checked and it is pretty readable at normal size. You can tell it says Rockbox.

@Forgoten: No problem ;) I enjoyed making them. It was somewhat of a challenge to get it to look really close to how the real ones are.

yes you can i own a vbulletin and code php i know how it works

@ my "misspelling"

I know i did im not retarded i did it on purpose

and why are you purposely trying to piss me off you realize that makes the site look bad since you hold a staff position.

Translated from moonspeak:

Yes, you can. I own a vBulletin, and I can code in PHP. (Oh, how 1337 are you?) I know how it works.

About my "misspelling": I know what I did, I'm not retarded. I did it on purpose. (LOL WUT)

Also, why are you purposely trying to make me mad. (I must've missed that part.) You do realize that this makes the site look bad, right? (It doesn't.) You do hold a staff position.

I don't believe for one second that your misspellings weren't accidental.

KawsSquared just stated the fact that you spelled it wrong, don't come off all hostile when someone points stuff out like that, get hostile when someone makes a post like mine. :|

Is there a whip around? Cause that was a Snap!

Also, it's pretty obvious you did misspell it accidentally, seeing as you have many other spelling and grammatical mistakes in other posts of yours.

But that's alright - not everyone can afford an education.

Everyone calm down. I actually know Forgoten from other forums and he did spell it like that way on purpose. He said once, when he was making a user on something it had a character limit so he dropped a t to make it fit and it's stuck ever since.

Enough with the bashing.