apple.com lookalike blogger template

gaurav

I would more than happily design one from scratch in .psd form for you, if somebody would be willing to turn it into a template. (I don't know how to do that part)

Edit:

Here, how's this?

gauravav8.png

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/7892/gauravav8.png

I plan on adding this to my website-portfolio whenever I get it up as an example of my work so I didn't rip from Apple.com. If you do like it just find somebody who wants to (if it can be done out of this) make it into a template and I'll give them the.psd file. I do require credit if you use it though. ;)

I would more than happily design one from scratch in .psd form for you, if somebody would be willing to turn it into a template. (I don't know how to do that part)

Edit:

Here, how's this?

gauravav8.png

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/7892/gauravav8.png

I plan on adding this to my website-portfolio whenever I get it up as an example of my work so I didn't rip from Apple.com. If you do like it just find somebody who wants to (if it can be done out of this) make it into a template and I'll give them the.psd file. I do require credit if you use it though. ;)

wow but still so much is left to actually get it in working

Edit:

Here, how's this?

That's a very nice job mate. Well done to you for offering your support and expertise...