Aqua-soft V4 Skin For Vbulletin 3.7 Released

Which browser are you using? Can also try clearing your cache and try again.

I tried to send the skin to your paypal address but comcast seems to be blocking emails.

I'll send you a pm with another way of downloading it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

how about you pay?

you need to be a subscriber to use the theme

O and

I just paid using my Paypal account but was unable to download. All I was able to download was an attachment.php file. Please help?

attachment.php is used by the forum system

if you right-click(or command-click in mac...) the link with the file name,

you will indeed only get attachment.php

you sould just click on the link (left-click!) then you go to attachment.php

that page will (if you are a subscriber) send the file to you

• 2 weeks later...

Hello timan

Please i downloaded the Aqua soft 3.7.4 skin and applied it in my forum but the forum display is not like yours ( one forum backround in blue ans the next in white ans so on). Please tell me what to change to get a forum display like yours.

Also what order display should i use to the forums.

Please help me.

Sorry before posting here i tried to post in that section but i got this error message:

desdinova, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation

So i posted here, anyway can you help me please.?

You must first have purchased the skin from this site here, see the first post of this thread. Once thats done, the forum automatically gives your account permission to access the downloads and support forum.

The skin has surfaced on a few sites that I do "NOT" approve of. So the only way to keep it fair is to only offer support for users who purchased the skin the correct way/if at all.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I plan on getting the 3.8 version out right after I finish fixing up these forums. You can still using the 3.7.x version on 3.8, you just will not have the new features visible to the end user.

• 1 year later...

Hi, Timan:

Nice skins, some questions:

1.Does your skin(the suite one) suit for vbulletin 3.85 or next version 3.8X?

2.When I went to there, I saw the word "Duration", I want to know, does it means if I purshase the suite one, then I can only use it for one year? or it's the time for free update the skin?

3.Does the "Aqua-Soft Skin Suite" means I can install these skins on several different forums? I mean like 1 vbb forum ,1 phpbb forum and 1 whatever.....

thank you

Skin right now works with

vBulletin 3.6-3.8x

IPB 2.0.x

phpBB 3x

Ignore the duration bit, once you purchase the skin you can use it forever.

Suite means, you get access to all versions (including mobile which is currently only avail for ipb3.0)

Skin right now works with

vBulletin 3.6-3.8x

IPB 2.0.x

phpBB 3x

Ignore the duration bit, once you purchase the skin you can use it forever.

Suite means, you get access to all versions (including mobile which is currently only avail for ipb3.0)

thanks Timan, I have three forums(all of them only have a few people), I wonder how many forums I can use your skins? should i tell you the name of these forums?

• 2 weeks later...

thanks Timan, I have three forums(all of them only have a few people), I wonder how many forums I can use your skins? should i tell you the name of these forums?

As of right now, I don't mind if you purchase it once and use it on as many forums as you want. AS LONG as you are the owner of those sites.